Justin Bieber Vol. 16 and stylin' on you

laugh.gif

dude is cool in my book for saying that #!% bout Beyonce..and in the passenger seat is his bodyguard I think he can drive with a licensed person in the car..and it is his car

Props to the kid, I mean he found what he was good at and is exploiting it to its fullest. Can't really hate on that.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif
dudes is mad salty....i just hope homey dont make the wrong turn in that car into my hood...id hate to have to rob him

J65Qf.jpg

you aint robbin nobody. stick to takin pics in ya moms bathroom

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The #!*# that make your soul burn slow..

laugh.gif
Sam look like his lil brother..

Gotta admit my feelings were sorta crushed after seeing those 2 pics.

Not even tryna crack but I thought taking pics in the mirror was the official hoodrat pose... when men started doing that?!?

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Isn't this kid 15? I saw him driving this on TMZ. Probably not his.

I dislike this kid with a passion. I think he is the most annoying thing ever. Just looking at him shake his bangs with that hairstyle from side to side in his interviews and videos makes me want to punch him.

Yes, I'm mad.
laugh.gif
You'd let him smash, though.

laugh.gif

not be racist but most of the time i see middle eastern women with white men
Eightys, what makes you think I would even let him smash? #1 he is a kid who looks like a girl with a prebuscent voice. #2 even if he was my age, not into his look at all. Since when on NT has it been that you cannot be annoyed or irritated by artists? So you have to be riding this kid's jock? If you dislike him it means you are a hater or it means you would let him smash? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Isn't this kid 15? I saw him driving this on TMZ. Probably not his.

I dislike this kid with a passion. I think he is the most annoying thing ever. Just looking at him shake his bangs with that hairstyle from side to side in his interviews and videos makes me want to punch him.

Yes, I'm mad.
laugh.gif
You'd let him smash, though.

laugh.gif

not be racist but most of the time i see middle eastern women with white men
Eightys, what makes you think I would even let him smash? #1 he is a kid who looks like a girl with a prebuscent voice. #2 even if he was my age, not into his look at all. Since when on NT has it been that you cannot be annoyed or irritated by artists? So you have to be riding this kid's jock? If you dislike him it means you are a hater or it means you would let him smash? 
grin.gif

What in the hell are u even talkin bout? All I said was you would let him smash and the reason why you would let him smash is because ur a woman and he's got money.
smile.gif

What in the hell are u even talkin bout? All I said was you would let him smash and the reason why you would let him smash is because ur a woman and he's got money.
smile.gif
So just because you have this generalization about women where you think they are gold diggers, that means I am like that too and would let any man with money smash? Not even close. 
Your logic is flawed and so skewed.   

Originally Posted by J23S

J23S, check out his hair in this video. So annoying. Urgh, just his whole look irks me.

http://www.youtube.com/v/kffacxfA7G4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/kffacxfA7G4&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Drake has a cameo for 2.5 secs inthis video. Luda is on the song, so he has to be in video. But, I guess Drake just wanted to add more cameos to his resume.
Got 30 seconds into the vid and was immediately pissed off
mad.gif

Thanks for ruining my day, jk
But really those hairstyles must go

For myself that video got annoying after only  five seconds.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif
dudes is mad salty....i just hope homey dont make the wrong turn in that car into my hood...id hate to have to rob him

J65Qf.jpg

you aint robbin nobody. stick to takin pics in ya moms bathroom

roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif
So just because you have this generalization about women where you think they are gold diggers, that means I am like that too and would let any man with money smash? Not even close. 
Your logic is flawed and so skewed.   
"U right" (c) Cam'ron

Lil dude a pimp. Can't front, i like that one love track. You know how much poom poom i'd be in if i was 16 and famous? do you know? i was horny and thirsty as @%!*, and i know this dude is too.

lil dude seen more poon than 99% of nters, including me
tired.gif

real though young dude is making it big, every teenage girl in america will buy his cd,
laugh.gif
@ luda rapping how being in love and respectful towards women, had to dumb it down for the kids

Back
Top Bottom