Justin Timberlake - "Man of the Woods" New Album

I like Timberlake.... but for some reason the trailer made my eyes roll. Like this is going to be him getting back to his "true roots" type of album.

Basically ditching the black music wave he has been riding for his whole solo career for a country western album.

maybe im wrong tho

I like Timberlake.... but for some reason the trailer made my eyes roll. Like this is going to be him getting back to his "true roots" type of album.

Basically ditching the black music wave he has been riding for his whole solo career for a country western album.

maybe im wrong tho

I mean he did have Pharrell in the video

He’s been inspired by country, he grew on it

Look at what he’s done for Chris Stapleton just by doing a live collab with him

maybe im wrong tho

I was thinking the same but then some of the songs at the end sounded like R&B.

I’m checking it out though, hope it’s like 20/20 1

I saw people sayin on twitter that he decided to be white again :lol:. Just jokes tho. I know he was in the lab with P and Timbo so I'm sure there's heat to come. I'm in :pimp:

I mean he did have Pharrell in the video

He’s been inspired by country, he grew on it

Look at what he’s done for Chris Stapleton just by doing a live collab with him

Yea Pharrell being featured makes me think he wont go all the way there. And the Stapleton thing is more evidence that he may be going that route because of the success. I enjoyed their collab and it even made me listen to that Stapleton album, which was pretty good.

Its nothing wrong with Timberlake being inspired by that but Im also keeping an eye on how its presented and packaged.

If its of the quality of "drink you away" and the collab with Stapleton I'm all in

first single...

DSn94F_UQAATQYK.jpg

he said his producers will be the Neptunes and Timb and he has two collabs with Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton

maybe im wrong tho

I thought the same until I saw Pharrell in the trailer. So maybe the album won't be an all Country album :lol:

interested to see what audience he's going to cater to with this album. He lost a lot of people when he typed that all lives matter **** awhile back after hearing Jesse Williams speech. That's why he's been getting killed just due to the album trailer, people think he's about to abandon his urban sound. :lol:

Will say I'm more excited to see that Timbaland and Danja back rocking.

he is probably going to do what he always does with a country song or two mixed in

I don't think he has really lost anyone TBH, dudes rippin him probably never liked him to begin with

Back
Top Bottom