K.West- I Wonder Appreciation.

The first 1:15 is like audio heaven....

It's so simple yet so...otherwordly.

If I'm not mistaken, those are the drums from "Ambitionz Az A Ridah"....dude is a genius for mapping those over that sample.

Like I said before, 2:35 to the end is just inspirational. If anybody has son's contact info, ask him to let me direct this joint. Can't have another"Flashing Lights"....

Just bought my tickets for the Glow In The Dark in Denver....Apr 27....
pimp.gif

Song didn't really do anything for me, but then again, I couldn't feel anything off of Graduation except for Good Night. Maybe I'm just too used totraditional Kanye and Good Night is that good ol' Kanye flow.

If I'm not mistaken, those are the drums from "Ambitionz Az A Ridah"....dude is a genius for mapping those over that sample.

Didn't know that, is that even on the credits thing on the CD??

My favorite Kanye song of all time. I was listening to "My Song" as I clicked on the music forum and into this post. I Wonder and the sample,"My Song", are beyond awesome.

is that even on the credits thing on the CD??
No. You just have to listen dog, you know how much music is uncredited?

I was listening to Curtis Mayfield's Superfly and at the end of "Little Child Running Wild", I found the sample for "Flashing Lights".Definitely a strange moment but it just made the song 10x doper IMO.

YO! I think this track has passed "Flashing Lights" as my joint on this album. It's so ridiculously cool. DF!!!

I Wonder is beyond ill. Best track on Grad. I feel you bout directing this joint, I picture it everytime I hear it. About the sampled drums...He always usesthose sneezy snares I really doubt he re-mapped the drums. The best part is "I and I'm back on my grind ...:
pimp.gif

I really doubt he sampled those drums. He always uses that sneezy snare. It would kind of pointless, they just sound similar. Best track on Grad IMO. "AndI'm back on my grind..."
pimp.gif

Probably my favorite track...

I still have a soft spot for "Home Coming" since I'm from the Chi.

What happened to Flashing Lights being the best on the album. Back around release, thats all I saw, and now this
laugh.gif

Flashing Lights still > I Wonder

Back
Top Bottom