Kanye Did it.. Can I pull it Off?

dmoney82

Banned
laugh.gif
  Prolly the dumbest thread ever but I am dead serious.

Serious Question. I forgot I had these jeans/pants. The not leather but they have that look.
laugh.gif

goodmusicsxsw10.jpg

http://oi53.tinypic.com/dyvyap.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://oi53.tinypic.com/dyvyap.jpg" class="thickbox">

i wouldnt do it...some things are only meant for performance tight settings...and this may be one of them

opinion

i wouldnt do it...some things are only meant for performance tight settings...and this may be one of them

opinion

i didnt think anyone was serious when people made the "i wanna dress like kanye" jokes

i didnt think anyone was serious when people made the "i wanna dress like kanye" jokes

i dunno man, some things that look appropriate for entertainers, especially on stage would
look silly on a regular dude walking around

i dunno man, some things that look appropriate for entertainers, especially on stage would
look silly on a regular dude walking around

Those are coated denim right OP?

Not to many people rock em, but do what you want.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

opinion

agreed
if you were some kind of performer, then I'd wear em in a performance type setting. screams for attention

Those are coated denim right OP?

Not to many people rock em, but do what you want.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

opinion

agreed
if you were some kind of performer, then I'd wear em in a performance type setting. screams for attention

Yea I feel yall. Some $+% looks better on stage and in videos. I wore em to like special events with the right shoes and stuff, I thought I could get it off with a dope black tee and them 6's.

I'ma try it lol

Yea I feel yall. Some $+% looks better on stage and in videos. I wore em to like special events with the right shoes and stuff, I thought I could get it off with a dope black tee and them 6's.

I'ma try it lol

Back
Top Bottom