Kanye Going Crazy on Twitter Right Now

laugh.gif
as usual people on NT wanna act like its just NT who has an obsession with Ye...idiots
laugh.gif

Don't get your panties with Kanye Teddy bears all over them in a bunch.

"The whole WORLD loves Kanye!!!!"

Happy now?

Don't get your panties with Kanye Teddy bears all over them in a bunch.

"The whole WORLD loves Kanye!!!!"

Happy now?

What is the difference between this and what any other celebrity tweets. You dudes constantly say that NT sucks Kanye too much, but every time dude makes a move the same people reply in a thread and further the slobbing.

Hate is just as strong as love.

What is the difference between this and what any other celebrity tweets. You dudes constantly say that NT sucks Kanye too much, but every time dude makes a move the same people reply in a thread and further the slobbing.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Real talk, its not the people who "slobber" dudes that make these new Kanye posts.

Its usually the Wack haters looking for "
laugh.gif
" and "
roll.gif
"

well here's 2 more for you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Real talk, its not the people who "slobber" dudes that make these new Kanye posts.

Its usually the Wack haters looking for "
laugh.gif
" and "
roll.gif
"

well here's 2 more for you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

NT will post about anything. Let your boy tweet dude can't have thoughts and regrets? Ohh yea he isn't human right..

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Crazy? He's speaking his mind and 140 characters isn't enough to do it in.....especially for someone like Kanye.

This isn't worth an entire thread on.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

NT will post about anything. Let your boy tweet dude can't have thoughts and regrets? Ohh yea he isn't human right..

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Crazy? He's speaking his mind and 140 characters isn't enough to do it in.....especially for someone like Kanye.

This isn't worth an entire thread on.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

who *$@#!!@ cares ?
indifferent.gif
NT is 90% tools i swear...

What brand is this that Kayne's wearing? blah blah blah

dumbies

who *$@#!!@ cares ?
indifferent.gif
NT is 90% tools i swear...

What brand is this that Kayne's wearing? blah blah blah

dumbies

IMO cool hes honest but @!$+ that %@%!, none of my exes ever ranted and @**@#!% like he does continually, he needa man up and get over some %@%! not everyone cares. Stop buyin Louis and invest in a psychiatrist that'll follow you.

IMO cool hes honest but @!$+ that %@%!, none of my exes ever ranted and @**@#!% like he does continually, he needa man up and get over some %@%! not everyone cares. Stop buyin Louis and invest in a psychiatrist that'll follow you.

IMO cool hes honest but %!%+ that +!%*, none of my exes ever ranted and @%%#%+! like he does continually, he needa man up and get over some +!%* not everyone cares. Stop buyin Louis and invest in a psychiatrist that'll follow you.

Back
Top Bottom