Kanye Going Crazy on Twitter Right Now

Originally Posted by Grimey

pimp.gif
watching it as it goes down

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

hadn't this whole thing died down long ago?
yeah, kanye needs to learn da "end of da news cycle"

plus i like when kanye is a bad guy..makes him make better music.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

hadn't this whole thing died down long ago?
yeah, kanye needs to learn da "end of da news cycle"

plus i like when kanye is a bad guy..makes him make better music.

damn its been a year already....i don't know if shes nominated for anything this year but if she is and wins it would be real classy of MTV to let Ye present the award to her.

damn its been a year already....i don't know if shes nominated for anything this year but if she is and wins it would be real classy of MTV to let Ye present the award to her.

I have to admit as an artist myself I loved kanye at first and listened to him back when he just wore white tees and spoke about uplifting blacks. Then he became famous lost himself for awhile and I didn't like what he was doing and because of this perception I automatically wrote off his work. I realized that he is that tortured soul which is the pure artist that teeters on the wall of insanity much like myself. I appreciate his pure love of art and creation and I honestly respect him for being real. I think the lose of his mother drove him mad. I also believe dropping Amber Rose has given him more creative space. Artist are generally introverted soloist so the responsibility of a lover is filtering.

I have to admit as an artist myself I loved kanye at first and listened to him back when he just wore white tees and spoke about uplifting blacks. Then he became famous lost himself for awhile and I didn't like what he was doing and because of this perception I automatically wrote off his work. I realized that he is that tortured soul which is the pure artist that teeters on the wall of insanity much like myself. I appreciate his pure love of art and creation and I honestly respect him for being real. I think the lose of his mother drove him mad. I also believe dropping Amber Rose has given him more creative space. Artist are generally introverted soloist so the responsibility of a lover is filtering.

You boys will hate on anything I swear, It's cool to make a thread about sorry %+# anime or video games but when someone makes a thread about Kanye expressing hisself the #$** hits the fan. Haters gonna Hate I guess. I'm sitting here with a full sleeve of silly bands, listening to "Devil in a new dress", reading kanye's tweets, and drinking 1800 with budweiser. Is this life?

You boys will hate on anything I swear, It's cool to make a thread about sorry %+# anime or video games but when someone makes a thread about Kanye expressing hisself the #$** hits the fan. Haters gonna Hate I guess. I'm sitting here with a full sleeve of silly bands, listening to "Devil in a new dress", reading kanye's tweets, and drinking 1800 with budweiser. Is this life?

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

No offense,Kanye....But I would NEVER Google Image Search $%*@+!*

gotta admit i did just to see if he was right
Sure enough he was the last pic on page one. 

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

No offense,Kanye....But I would NEVER Google Image Search $%*@+!*

gotta admit i did just to see if he was right
Sure enough he was the last pic on page one. 

Back
Top Bottom