Kanye Going Crazy on Twitter Right Now

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

oh okay

No cares about what he thinks about his own life and what people think about him? Pretty sure his is the only opinion that matters on that subject

No cares about what he thinks about his own life and what people think about him? Pretty sure his is the only opinion that matters on that subject

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Twitter is the perfect outlet for Kanye, dude can express himself and we(the fans) can see(read) his point of view first hand, I love it! He doesn't hold anything back, plus he drops upcoming music info.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Twitter is the perfect outlet for Kanye, dude can express himself and we(the fans) can see(read) his point of view first hand, I love it! He doesn't hold anything back, plus he drops upcoming music info.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

he thinks so highly of himself. Drama Queen. No one cares what you think

i dunno, he's getting paid to express his thoughts. and he's got a buttload of followers, and there's more than one thread on NT chronicling his thoughts. It seems like alot of people care what he thinks.

i dunno, he's getting paid to express his thoughts. and he's got a buttload of followers, and there's more than one thread on NT chronicling his thoughts. It seems like alot of people care what he thinks.

Yeezy breaking down. I truly feel he's sorry for what he did to Taylor Swift.

The music is going to be great. Album of the year.

Yeezy breaking down. I truly feel he's sorry for what he did to Taylor Swift.

The music is going to be great. Album of the year.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

smile.gif
Wonder if he is freal though..

I went on to see if he was still wylin' and saw he justt posted this one up

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

smile.gif
Wonder if he is freal though..

I went on to see if he was still wylin' and saw he justt posted this one up

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I realized that he is that tortured soul which is the pure artist that teeters on the wall of insanity much like myself. I appreciate his pure love of art and creation and I honestly respect him for being real. I think the lose of his mother drove him mad. I also believe dropping Amber Rose has given him more creative space. Artist are generally introverted soloist so the responsibility of a lover is filtering.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I realized that he is that tortured soul which is the pure artist that teeters on the wall of insanity much like myself. I appreciate his pure love of art and creation and I honestly respect him for being real. I think the lose of his mother drove him mad. I also believe dropping Amber Rose has given him more creative space. Artist are generally introverted soloist so the responsibility of a lover is filtering.

Back
Top Bottom