Kanye & his goons vol. 2

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by SA AMG

Bentley's the only that comes correct.

if dressing like a homosexual is coming correct, then i guess youre right.

so dressing in a nice suit is homosexual now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif

Damn, so wearing a suit is gay now? WTH?

Originally Posted by jeyel

ibn jasper ( 'ye's barber ) posted a response to all the hate on his blog

http://ferrarimurakami.blogspot.com/http://ferrarimurakami.blogspot.com/

i understand they're at fashion week .. but i think hes trying to defend it too much..

EXCERPT:

" We pop them thangs too, don't get it twisted....

I'm not on no tough #+!+, I just know how to defend myself. I learned how to shoot guns correctly in my highschool R.O.T.C. class."

indifferent.gif
.. for reals? i mean you cant have it both ways.. you cant be a thug AND be at a fashion show .. he shoulda just let the haters keep talking

Damn his response is the truth.

from that dude's blog

We aint no punks! Getting dressed up and stunting on people is all a part of the Pimp/ Player culture that we were raised in. You guys might have just seen that type of stuff in movies like "The Mack" and "Pimps Up, +*!$ Down", but that is what we grew up around, lived and saw everyday. To this day, my father says that he raised all of his sons to be Pimps. I already have broken and scratched up knuckles from steeling on and smacking the #@%* out of dudes that tried to underestimate me and call me out of my name. If someone wants to be the next victim I would be more that happy to grant them that wish...

laugh.gif
aint nothing about how they dress can COMPARE to how the pimps/pushers used to dress back in the day...back then that was the epitome of "swag."Sorry, but trying TOO hard to be unique or different comes off as looking extremely contrived. If you gotta defend how you are dressing to this extent, maybeyou should take a look in the mirror.

&

laugh.gif
at dude who thinks he's tough...ain't no one gonna be scared to step to him looking like a fool.

this dude doesnt make sense. They cant dress...PERIOD
if they were not w/ Kanye they would not be asked to be in the front, its not about them being fashion foward.

At best they look like juiced up hipsters.

THERE IS NEVER AN EXCUSE FOR SPANDEX AND COWBOY BOOTS!!!

and this is from a brotha who been wearing his jeans "snug" since Kanye was only talkin about Polo

Wearing a full on suit with a briefcase when you are not attending to business matters, or in any way shape or form required to wear something that formal isweird in my book. There's a difference between dressing nice and going way the hell over the top.

kanye rollin' with a bootleg lebron?
dude in the background looks like him.

or maybe it's just me ..

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif

yes, very.
I know you're probably just joking but you deserve a
indifferent.gif

Dude's suit is on point and is tailored well.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

from that dude's blog

We aint no punks! Getting dressed up and stunting on people is all a part of the Pimp/ Player culture that we were raised in. You guys might have just seen that type of stuff in movies like "The Mack" and "Pimps Up, +*!$ Down", but that is what we grew up around, lived and saw everyday. To this day, my father says that he raised all of his sons to be Pimps. I already have broken and scratched up knuckles from steeling on and smacking the #@%* out of dudes that tried to underestimate me and call me out of my name. If someone wants to be the next victim I would be more that happy to grant them that wish...

laugh.gif
at dude who thinks he's tough...ain't no one gonna be scared to step to him looking like a fool.

i'd spit on each on of those dudes faces without the fear of retaliation.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

or maybe it's just me ..
laugh.gif
I thought he looked like Magoo
I thought it was Gilbert Arenas

laugh.gif
my dude took it back w. the magoo reference

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

or maybe it's just me ..
laugh.gif
I thought he looked like Magoo

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

if bentley is the only person in your crew that is dressed like a "regular" person then there is a problem

laugh.gif
I know, right?

and this dude Bentley got his rise to "fame" by being a glorified slave....
smh.gif
Co-sign. The guy was actin real high and mighty on that "G's to Gents" show
laugh.gif

from that dude's blog

laugh.gif
aint nothing about how they dress can COMPARE to how the pimps/pushers used to dress back in the day...back then that was the epitome of "swag." Sorry, but trying TOO hard to be unique or different comes off as looking extremely contrived. If you gotta defend how you are dressing to this extent, maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

&

laugh.gif

Not to be rude, but to correct you:

Ain't no one gunna be scared to step to a man that looks like he's from Prince's Revolution.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

if bentley is the only person in your crew that is dressed like a "regular" person then there is a problem

laugh.gif
I know, right?

and this dude Bentley got his rise to "fame" by being a glorified slave....
smh.gif
Co-sign. The guy was actin real high and mighty on that "G's to Gents" show
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't respect this man one bit....he gets NO props from me. Dude parading around holding umbrellas over puffy in 113 degree heat. It's one thing to be a personal assistant, but it's another to compromise your sense of self by doing degrading acts in order to get somenotoriety...puff would tell him to jump and dude would ask "how high"
smh.gif

ol' virgil *@! !*!$
mdm.JPG

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom