Kanye & his goons vol. 2

YO! Sidenote: Ibn Jasper is that dude and his blog is the truth. He put me on to the Marc Jacobs documentary...

why are people a little more hesitant to embrace his eccentricies? IMO, Andre 3000 didn't get as much scrutiny and neither did Cee-Lo.
There are several reasons for this.

People just don't like Kanye for whatever reason. He rubs people wrong (now)...mainly because he has the nerve to talk about being great and wanting to be recognized for being great. People just don't like that/him. 3000 is humble. Cee-Lo is humble. I'm sure they think they're great...but they don't publicly say it.

I've never had a problem with it because he's not lying and I act in a similar fashion when I'm good at things. I actually don't understand why that bothers people at all...but whatever.
^ I think that's a fair assessment of the situation.

Also, it is true that the Dre was considered all those things even before OutKast really and truly blew up. Not to mention there weren't blogs and such atthe time. All of this is much more visible now as opposed to when Dre and Lo were doing it.

But it's whatever. Love it or leave it alone...

DF!!!

whats up w/ kanye and his damn gloves
laugh.gif
....dude always got some on now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

why are people a little more hesitant to embrace his eccentricies? IMO, Andre 3000 didn't get as much scrutiny and neither did Cee-Lo.

Also them coming from "groups", the South and not being wildy popular before being "weird" has a lot to do with it.
eh, 3 stacks was on before he made the "weird" transition...

but i brought up people like common also...

like i said, noone was bothered by 3 stacks, and not even cee lo, cause their music didn't take a turn for the worse

common got alot of flack, because his album sucked...

kanye is getting flack too, not just cause his album sucks and he dresses weird...

hes a whiney vagina, as well.

with all that being said, no, i would not be surprised if Kanye came out one day...

it wouldn't surprise me at all...

ever since that MTV interview (which i cited earlier in this thread)

i knew my dude was "sweet"

(also,
roll.gif
@dude not responding to my 'sweet' tirade)

laugh.gif
at dude for speaking so soon....

I won't even respond to it in detail , after all Ant basically illustrated how I feel about this entire thread.

but

the sars line was a poor choice to try and exemplify 'sweet' saying a girls breath stinks is not sweet. Neither is singing about love IN autotune. Ifyou wanna interpret as sweet go ahead...I mean the tough guy complex is pretty much the standard in hip hop so I could understand why people would fill thatway. Also music is objective, 808s was NO dud, so call it garbage if you want, your opinion isn't better than anybody else's
laugh.gif
....what is 808sYe's fourth platinum plaque? How many people even go plat these days?
pimp.gif

Kanye also recently admitted he has acted spoiled in the past with the tirades and awards and +!$%, everybody knows about those instances, but nobody knows howdude acknowledge how he was in the wrong.
grin.gif

Dudes were at fashion week in Paris or something like that, u can't expect dude to be in t-shirt/hoodie/jeans.... So a man that wears a suit and dresses upis gay???? The hell is wrong with y'all?

Originally Posted by treewing

Dudes were at fashion week in Paris or something like that, u can't expect dude to be in t-shirt/hoodie/jeans.... So a man that wears a suit and dresses up is gay???? The hell is wrong with y'all?

No a man who walks around cleaning another man penis is gay....these _s gay. _ is wrong with y'all?!
fonz-768179.jpg
umbr.1842.jpg
ent057d.jpg

Defend something that worth defending and stop crying for these androgynous a-holes.

This ain't artistic epression. Its feminine men looking for attention.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Dudes were at fashion week in Paris or something like that, u can't expect dude to be in t-shirt/hoodie/jeans.... So a man that wears a suit and dresses up is gay???? The hell is wrong with y'all?

No a man who walks around cleaning another man penis is gay....these _s gay. _ is wrong with y'all?!
fonz-768179.jpg
umbr.1842.jpg
ent057d.jpg

Defend something that worth defending and stop crying for these androgynous a-holes.

cmon now, he was diddy's assistant. We all know assistants get tortured in the entertainment world. doesnt make him gay.
Fonesworth style is very calm compared to everyone else. He's extreme preppy.

fonz-768179.jpg
umbr.1842.jpg
ent057d.jpg

Seriously, what the hell? lol. Dude was his assistant.. and that opened up doors for him that allowed him to be able to do a lot of his own stuff.. Yall arespeaking on people that you don't even know. Calling them gay and crap, for what? Bentley is not feminine acting in any way.. I've chilled with dude,and talk to him pretty often.. Do people just hate so much because they are insecure with themselves???
And anyway, if Kanye was openly gay would yall still be giving him crap? Probably. Would a gay man have such an emotional melt down and make a cd mostly abouthis ex girl? Hmm...

So if there is nothing wrong with being gay...why y'all so aggy when dudes are called gay?

It shouldn't matter right?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

fonz-768179.jpg
umbr.1842.jpg
ent057d.jpg

cmon now, he was diddy's assistant. We all know assistants get tortured in the entertainment world. doesnt make him gay.
Fonesworth style is very calm compared to everyone else. He's extreme preppy.
He wasn't no damn assistant....dude did nothing but keep the sun out of diddy's eyes. He's only known cause of that dumb umbrella. Ican't respect this dude any more than Karin Steffans. Of course REAL assistants do get tortured in the entertainment world, but there is a differencebetween being someones *%*+@ and actually being an assistant. I'm sorry, but Puffy treated him like a modern-day plantation slave. Dude compromised hisown manhood just to extend his 15 minutes of fame. It was embarassing, humiliating, and for whatever the reason...dude put up with it.

i think the the whole FB n diddy thing was for publicity because it caught everyone off guard when diddy was walking around w/ a n' carrying an umbrellaover his head

YO! ^ Bingo.
ent057d.jpg

It was Derek's idea to start. His ambition has been to add gentleman qualities to hip hop. Google Beau Brummel and the word "dandy."

You jigs don't get it, cause you ain't got it.

DF!!!

its obvious that some of yall need them to look like this so ya'll can feel manly about yourselves. i mean they over there hanging with the designers thatmake the clothes that yall spend your money on, and yall clowning on them. the fashion world has always been like this. if you can't hang, keep buyingyour clothes at the mall and let the man do his thing.

walkin around with those briefcases for no apparent reason..probly filled with ritz crackers like when kramer pretended to work for that company

@+$$!

Back
Top Bottom