Kanye on SNL in Nike Air McFly's

No offense but this constant reaching for the Marty Mcflys whenever a press shot of Kanye comes out is getting tired to me. lol

The earliest footwear, probably made of plaited grass or rawhide held to the foot with thongs was undoubtedly born of the necessity to provide some protection when moving over rough terrain in varying weather conditions, and there still exist examples of footwear from ancient civilizations, such as the Egyptians, Chinese and Vikings. Soon, however, the rich and influential began distinguishing themselves by the craftsmanship and decoration which characterised their shoes.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm definitely irritating you. I don't care one way or the other. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. I hope I'm not, but it definitely appears that I am.
You can't irritate me at all. I don't mind trying to explain myself if you think that means your irritating me okay. Lets be real its an internet mb if you were getting on my nerves or something I could just log off as could you. I hope that clears that up.

Quote:
Anyways...

Point being: this is a message board.

Point being: what you say to one person is seen by everyone.

Point being: if you want your messages to people to ONLY be responded to by that one person, Private Message them.

Point being: I wouldn't have a problem with someone ELSE (not you) commenting on what I'm saying to you right now. I wouldn't have a problem with you responding to what I'm saying (obviously, because I'm talking to you), but I wouldn't have a problem with someone else responding either, because my comments in this reply are intended for all and open to all.

Point being: nice try.

When I said you were trying to son him, I meant you were trying to funny. And you were. And then later you tried to whine about people being funny regarding your comments. It's o.k. for you to be funny towards him when you feel like his comments were out of line, but when other people try to be funny about your comments, you try to call people out.
I'm not whining just trying to get out my point about the sneaks and I don't really care if people come back but just like off the net I really don't try to get in other peoples stuff that don't involve me like I said.

Quote:
You go around in convos and jump in stuff that doesn't concern you all the time. This is a message board; that's how it works. You must think I'm stupid enough to believe that your replies on here... ALL of them... are simply responses to people that address you. I'm not. I've never seen someone go, "Hey, Peteweezy, feel free to jump in on this one! We need your opinion!" Nope. You just... jump in. All on your own.

And now you're trying to call me out for doing the same thing.
You are refusing to understand what I'm talking about but its okay everybody doesn't agree. I'm not saying every response is like that but again you want to take it mean every comment I'm only talking about disagreements not regular comments on here. Now if you wanna act like I mean every time I post I'm responing to somebody responding to me you are trying to be stupid cause we both know that make no sense. If I see two people in their own little discussion (disagreement/argument) I don't get involved like they are my little brother or something thats their deal but if thats your style whatever.

Quote:
I have a feeling you view walking away from this as 'taking an L', but you've already taken it. All that's left is... well, there's nothing left. So let it be that: nothing.
If you think "winning" an internet disagree is something I don't know what to tell you.

Quote:
S. I can hear it now. "Man, I'm not defending myself at all! I'm just saying..." Whatever. They're not McFly's. You tried to say they were. They don't look anything like McFly's. You defended that they do. You meant 'just the upper part', but never said that. You were a smart alec (with the comment about watching the movie before dude was born), but you didn't like when someone (me) joked with you the same way. The way you showed you didn't like it was by pointing out something that you also do all the time.

That's pretty much it, man.
:smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Oh... *warned* for the comment about me and ol' boy being lovers, or something to that effect

See? You still want to be a smart alec... but you get all bent when someone jokes on you.
TEAMCOWBOYS

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

And I thought my e-argument with Peteweezy about eating in a restaurant alone was bad. This @#%$ is hilarious. :lol:
laugh.gif
P - F U N K​

^^ What were we disagreeing about? I don't take this stuff seriously at all after it happens its over for me.
TEAMCOWBOYS

Pete, I see what you are saying. The top does look similar. You know cats on here just wait in the bushes trying to blast anyone.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!!

why not title it" these shoes look like mcflys". i think for the most part people are fed up with everything kanye being posted about and the crappiest of shoes and designs being seen as great innovations. i mean before kanye, anyone seen with those would get laughed at 100 times a day. but now theres a damn post about it lol
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
Take the L and move on. Maybe you deal in abstract art, but nothing about those shoes say "McFly". I would say they look closer to SK8 Hi's then McFly's, but just from the midsole down... :wink:
wink.gif

You know like I do that you can't take a L on a mb. Its moreso we don't agree but that happens. Like we don't agree that the strap and the tongue look similar but thats cool it happens. I don't know what the rest of the sneaker looks like outside of some junk that dudes that frequent the retro forum would wear. Its all gravy though man its a wrap from my end.

Quote:
Pete, I see what you are saying. The top does look similar. You know cats on here just wait in the bushes trying to blast anyone.
TXCaddy thanks for understanding what I was trying to get across.

Quote:
23ska loves arguing with people and proving his point, just let him be.
Yeah man its over from my end cause I don't want any "beef" with mods trying to assist any defenseless posters on NT that need to be saved :lol:
laugh.gif
x :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS

Oh Hi,
How did I need to be saved?...
They look nothing like McFly's...Your wrong..Just because I didn't argue with you doesn't mean Im defenseless...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

It's over on your end... yet you're still yapping about it.

Interesting.

If it's over, then let it go.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
How did I need to be saved?...
They look nothing like McFly's...Your wrong..Just because I didn't argue with you doesn't mean Im defenseless...
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
It's over on your end... yet you're still yapping about it.

Interesting.

If it's over, then let it go.
:smile:
smile.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS

Why would you ask me why it's not over on my side when yo had already said it's over on your side.

The answer: because it's not over for you.

But at this point, I think you've made it abundantly clear that admitting you're wrong is not something your'e comfortable with.

And for the record, when did I say it was over for me? I never did. You did.

And yet... you'll still respond. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

You just said Clutchshooter thinks highly of himself.

I'm not sure you weren't reflecting on your self as you were posting about him.

Son, you're nothing but a screen name to me, and I hope I'm nothing more to you.

I'm just helping you show everyone how hard it is for you to simply walk away from something (remember: you sad it was dead, and I never said that). You said you were done, yet here you still are. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42

They are NOT the Mcflys, just like the the Aqua VIII's are not the the Aqua VIII's that got retroed...
Defy Convention...

Quote:
They are NOT the Mcflys, just like the the Aqua VIII's are not the the Aqua VIII's that got retroed...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Ah, no. :smh:
smh.gif

Far cry from what a McFly is or was.

Do your homework.

:frown:
frown.gif
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Back
Top Bottom