Kanye on SNL in Nike Air McFly's

Yea, those a definitely the Lanvin's...he's been seen wearing them before...I wonder if all these high-top futuristic sneakers are any indication of what his Nike collab will look like...That is if the Nike shoe ever actually comes out
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

Kanye is the most famous hypebeast out there... :rofl:
roll.gif
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

Quote:
Stop it I probably saw them sneaks (in the movie) when you were still in your dad Anyway the top of them do look like them and if your saying they don't you that good stuff.

Ummmmmm yaaa alright...They don't at all...wow...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

lol I honestly have no idea why yall even care........LMAO if Nike released the McFlys niketalk would wear them and thats it....but then again thats prolly how yal want it to be anyway
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

^^ I agree with that I don't see these as being that popular mainstream.
TEAMCOWBOYS

lanvin homme HIs

10mlvcw.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

^ Up close them things looks like something you would get off the stand.
TEAMCOWBOYS

Peteweezy:
Anyway the top of them do look like them and if your saying they don't you
pimp.gif
that good stuff.
Bro, I'm 29.

Those look nothing like McFlys.

The top? The only thing about the top of those that resembles McFly's... is the large tongue. That's it.
Peteweezy:
mcscreen.jpg

2q3rmls.png

You're telling me from the strap up they don't look like them at all?
From the strap up?
roll.gif

Are you serious right now?

Look how much 'shoe' there is from the strap up.

So Kanye's could look like Air Jordan XXs from the strap DOWN, but if they look the shoe looks the same as his does from the strap up, then they should be likened to McFly's?
laugh.gif

"From the strap up."

laugh.gif

I mean, Zoom Kobe IIs and Zoom LeBron IIs look similar, too. Have you SEEN how close the laces are too each other? Nearly identical, I tell you.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^^ Everybody wants to be a comedian all of a sudden maybe yall should get off NT and at least get paid for it. The only thing I said that looks similar is the strap and the tongue esp from the distance of the Kanye shot. If thats the only thing I think looks similar what else am I going to say looks similar?
TEAMCOWBOYS

^ Your talking about comedian?..What about that great joke about me "still being in my dad"..That was great..Atleast it had you laughing..Cuz it made no sense to anyone else...

Peteweezy:
If thats the only thing I think looks similar what else am I going to say looks similar?
If that were the case and you mentioned that a PART of the two shoes looks similar, that would have made sense. But not the whole damn shoe.
wink.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
^ Your talking about comedian?..What about that great joke about me "still being in my dad"..That was great..Atleast it had you laughing..Cuz it made no sense to anyone else...
Maybe it didn't make sense to nobody else cause their virgins.

Quote:
If that were the case and you mentioned that a PART of the two shoes looks similar, that would have made sense. But not the whole damn shoe
top part
TEAMCOWBOYS

^ But the TITLE, and your POSTS does not say anything about, "Hey, I think the top of these look similar. What do y'all think?"

The TITLE, and your posts, relay your feelings of, "Hey, Kanye's wearing McFly's... I think. It looks EXACTLY like he is!"
4L8O15S16T23!42

The second time I said the top (from the strap up) of the sneak and thats when you kept on saying "top" making fun of it. I don't care about the TITLE cause I'm just talking about me not the next man. Maybe you do that but I can't cause for the most part I don't know where they comming from. This is also the net not like I'm talking to people in person and I don't feel like always having to type a long behind reply to explain something I said that could be explained in 5-10 secs face to face. I knew from jump st they weren't the Mcfly's but if you do a quick glance esp if you not up on all this mainly sneaker head stuff with the top part looking like they do if they were the same color some people might think they are them Mcfly's.
TEAMCOWBOYS

People might think they were McFlys?

Or YOU thought they were McFlys?

Read your title again champ.

P.S. And stop trying to act sensitive for me 'making fun' of your 'top of the shoe' comparison, knowing damn well you were trying to son ol' boy a little while ago with your line about seeing the movie when he was in his dad's sack. :lol:
laugh.gif
Dish it, take it, that's how it works. If you look back, I edited my original reply to you. Originally, I hadn't said anything about the whole 'top of the shoe' comparison, but then I saw where you were trying to make fun of him, so I figured you were game to have someone come at you the same way you came at him. :wink:
wink.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Maybe it didn't make sense to nobody else cause their virgins.

Made NO sense at all once again?...

You keep using examples of "people" on NT, but it sounds like you are talking about yourself...

wowwww i got excited clicking this thread thinking they were really gonna make some McFly's :x
sick.gif

Quote:
People might think they were McFlys?

Or YOU thought they were McFlys?

Read your title again champ.
this post? People not me. I think they are ugly but I know what they look like.

Quote:
P.S. And stop trying to act sensitive for me 'making fun' of your 'top of the shoe' comparison, knowing damn well you were trying to son ol' boy a little while ago with your line about seeing the movie when he was in his dad's sack. Dish it, take it, that's how it works. If you look back, I edited my original reply to you. Originally, I hadn't said anything about the whole 'top of the shoe' comparison, but then I saw where you were trying to make fun of him, so I figured you were game to have someone come at you the same way you came at him.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS

^ Yeah, I'm definitely irritating you. I don't care one way or the other. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. I hope I'm not, but it definitely appears that I am.

Anyways...

Point being: this is a message board.

Point being: what you say to one person is seen by everyone.

Point being: if you want your messages to people to ONLY be responded to by that one person, Private Message them.

Point being: I wouldn't have a problem with someone ELSE (not you) commenting on what I'm saying to you right now. I wouldn't have a problem with you responding to what I'm saying (obviously, because I'm talking to you), but I wouldn't have a problem with someone else responding either, because my comments in this reply are intended for all and open to all.

Point being: nice try.

When I said you were trying to son him, I meant you were trying to funny. And you were. And then later you tried to whine about people being funny regarding your comments. It's o.k. for you to be funny towards him when you feel like his comments were out of line, but when other people try to be funny about your comments, you try to call people out. :lol:
laugh.gif

You go around in convos and jump in stuff that doesn't concern you all the time. This is a message board; that's how it works. You must think I'm stupid enough to believe that your replies on here... ALL of them... are simply responses to people that address you. I'm not. I've never seen someone go, "Hey, Peteweezy, feel free to jump in on this one! We need your opinion!" Nope. You just... jump in. All on your own.

And now you're trying to call me out for doing the same thing.

You tried to get funny with someone but got all e-ffended when people got funny with you. It's o.k. for you to be a smart-alec, but not o.k. for people to be smart with you.

You jump in on convos that don't concern you all the time, but you're grabbing for straws trying to defend yourself here, so you're getting testy and throwing out whatever you can think of, even if it's something you didn't put much thought into.

I have a feeling you view walking away from this as 'taking an L', but you've already taken it. All that's left is... well, there's nothing left. So let it be that: nothing.

S. I can hear it now. "Man, I'm not defending myself at all! I'm just saying..." :lol:
laugh.gif
*warned*
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom