Kanye rocking White/Cement IV Retros? Vol. Imma let you finish...

nice
tongue.gif

I think Carmelo Anothiony was wearing these when him and Luda were on Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory.

Forget the legit 99's...look at Amber. She needs to have a forum all to herself. Some of you guys are so
caught up on what other dudes are wearing that you forget to see the whole picture. Focus people

Originally Posted by waldoaz

LOL

We will be seeing these release next year. If Jordan brand decides to push the release date then we may see them as late as November of 2010

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT JUST LIKE THE AJKO AND THE BRED IV, WE WILL SEE MANY HEADS SELL THEIR 99' PAIR BEFORE THEY LOOSE VALUE. LOL

EXPECT TO SEE SOME RETROS WITH NO JUMPMAN SIGNS TOO.

LOL
LOL

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE TYPE LIKE THIS

MUST MEAN THEY'RE RIGHT

TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID

LOL

LOL

We will be seeing these release next year. If Jordan brand decides to push the release date then we may see them as late as November of 2010

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT JUST LIKE THE AJKO AND THE BRED IV, WE WILL SEE MANY HEADS SELL THEIR 99' PAIR BEFORE THEY LOOSE VALUE. LOL

LOL
LOL

SHUT UP.

NO, SERIOUSLY, SHUT UP.

LOL

P.S. White Cement 4s do need to be retroed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

LOL

LOL
LOL

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE TYPE LIKE THIS

MUST MEAN THEY'RE RIGHT

TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID

LOL

SOMETIMES WHEN I TROLL ON YOUTUBE I USE CAPITAL LETTERS TO PROVE IM RIGHT

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by inglewooood

wow. a thread about kanye that does not relate to JB at all. good job OP
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dude this thread is useless and u know it! plz delete mods
Is it just me or is it extremely annoying when you see someone write that? nothing more annoying than a mini mod. It amazes me also how in a spanof a year people when from slurping Kanye to dissing him the second he's mentioned anywhere.

I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTER BECAUSE I AM RIGHT AND BECAUSE I CAN. ADDITIONALLY, I CAN CARE LESS IF SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY POSTED THIS INFO. IM JUST ADDING THRUTHTO THE RELEASE. THOSE OF YOU "OG" NIKETALKERS THAT KNOW ME, KNOW MY SOURCES AND ALSO KNOW THAT I CANNOT RELEASE INFORMATION ABOUT RELEASES UNTILSOMEONE ELSE HAS POSTED FIRST.

ANYWAYS, AMBER ROSE HAS A NICE $%# AND THAT IS WHAT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ABOUT.

SAMPLE PICS OF THE IV WILL SURFACE SOON. IN THE MEAN TIME JUST ADMIRE THE $%#!

those are 99 retros. shoes that old can look like that when you don't wear them. end of story..

Originally Posted by wharris92020

To hell with the kicks... Man would I like to be behind Amber Rose......If i hit that i would rock a pair of grape 5s while im doin it...lol.. the stuff dreams are made of

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom