Kanye Story tellers on vh1 kanye has took it too far

I watched the kanye special on vh1 last night and to be honest was not impressed at all. I knew kanye was full of himself but he jus took it to far last nighthe said that everyone should happy that they get experience his performances because he cant he can only watch them after their recorded so we should thankfulfor that one thing we have over him
indifferent.gif
come on kanye are userious. the crowd enjoyed him though but i believe he could have pee'd on stage and they would cheer for that to
smh.gif

anyway how did yall feel about his performance?

Originally Posted by DavyJones

I watched the kanye special on vh1 last night and to be honest was not impressed at all. I knew kanye was full of himself but he jus took it to far last night he said that everyone should happy that they get experience his performances because he cant he can only watch them after their recorded so we should thankful for that one thing we have over him
indifferent.gif
come on kanye are u serious. the crowd enjoyed him though but i believe he could have pee'd on stage and they would cheer for that to
smh.gif

anyway how did yall feel about his performance?
I would have went up on stage and choke slammed him

Hes been put aside as a rapper his entire career and now that he has fame as a rapper its gotten to his head a bit. But there is no doubt he is one of thebest/creative artist out there.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kanye is the greatest musician of all-time, deal with it

greatest of all time ? when then did kanye get that status i dont even believe he is the best rapper of todays time lupe > kanye

the way he said it...was in a joking way...
I wasn't offended by it at all, or thought it was excessive

Ye is an awesome/creative rapper. But all this fame, mixed with the passing of his mom and ending his relationship with his fiancee has went to his head. Dudehas went insane.

You know that artists are usually messed up in the head somehow. He's no exception to that rule.

im huge kanye fan though but jus lately i think he jus believe he can jus say and do anything and his fans will jus gobble it up from watchin this im scared topay to goto a kanye concert if this is wat u get

he says things for the wow factor don't look too into it......you can't honestly sit here and say those performances on the show werent powerful...youcan hate the man and his ways but there is no denying his musical talent and strong grip he has on the game right now

Back
Top Bottom