Kanye tracks Tournament madness!

If this has been posted somewhere please delete and point me in the right direction.
This was hard.
Getting pass the first round alone had me.

http://www.complex.com/music/2018/03/kanye-west-songs-bracket-going-viral/

DYBdyuiVAAAMgSQ.jpg

Best producer of our lifetime
Of who lifetime
Dj premier still alive
RZA who Kanye admits influences him
Still alive
Dre who I think is trash
As well as trash *** “hola hovito” timbaland
Still alive
And while I don’t like timb or Dre
I can argue they better than Kanye bum overrated self
I can keep going with hundreds of producers better than him

Lol
None of those guys catolouges touches Kanye Wests

Kanye has r&b beats better than some of those guys hip hop beats

Lol

:rofl:
Catalogues not touching his???
:rofl:
Are u like serious
Or u just trya play the other side of the fence

The greatest hip hop producer in your opinion....name their 10 best beats

When y'all say producer, you mean the person who makes the beat or person that puts it all together?

Kanye ain't the best beat maker and has 20 people help him with the beats so **** no.

Kanye is great at putting the song together and finalizing it, he's up there as one of the best of the generation.

Whomever did this ****in bracket is trash. Gotta lot of trash Kanye songs on there, SMH.

NW bracket came down to So Appalled or Flashing Lights

Donda bracket is trash, guess I'd do Addiction or All of the Lights

I got Slow Jamz winning Chicago and Diamonds winning Saint

Last edited:
Lol

you're tripping
kanye is a super talented lame but you went too far with it

Why is it only hiphop that goes under the scrutiny of not writing your own material?
No one is un-crowning beyonce for not writing single ladies.
no one coming with pitch forks at Adele for not writing all her songs.
One of the many reasons we like the rappers we like is due to delivery of the words. who cares if it's theres or not.
I feel like complaining about the whole writtens thing was always just a way to keep that genre behind and not letting other shine.

The rap I like and care about i don't care if it was their real life or not. (I can go on deeper but ima stop myself before we hit a whole new topic in here)
I like kanye's music. I didn't create this to have a debate if he was the greatest this or that.

Just wanted to have fun with the songs.

I currently have : SPACESHIP winning the tourney. but it was hard having it beat Family business for me. Also not sure if I want to put a song in the winner circle that has 2 features in it. especially since I like GLC's and consequences part the most

Bittersweet is my favorite song of his and i used to be a huge fan. I think consequence said that he wrote for him and i believe it. Don't know how much but I'm sure he still wrote some of his own stuff.
As far as producing goes, he's dope but the fact that he samples SO much takes away points imo.

while kanyes production is certainly appreciated, im for sure going with premier over him.
"premier's got more beats than barns got hay"

Back
Top Bottom