Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

​
the video of him describing it was funny as hell lol​
It was man...

Dude said Spike Lee was even there...
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Just cus you call someone a ****** lover dont make you racist tho. I call my wife that all the time.

Last edited:

this is the truest statement that I've read in awhile.  The Inland Empire is a white supremecists wet dream.

My old roommate was from there.....we used to beef
The IE boy boy boy
mean.gif
.  It ain't nothing to see some ss or swastika tats out there.  It's so wild out there you even got hispanic and even black native american white supremacist
laugh.gif
The OC is nothing nice either.

And get paid he probably will. My guess is they will settle out of court because any legal team worth a damn will play Kanye calling himself na n"*****" in his own music (****** In Paris) and ask why it's ok for him to call himself that and not ok for his fans to call him a *****/******?

I agree that dude should've gotten socked up, but his move seems like an obvious attempt to get Kanye or his girl heated and then cash in.
urlogic is always off.

kayne call himself  the n word with 'ga at the end. The boy called them ending in 'er. 2 whole different words

Publicity stunt? I know I'm not the only one thinking this....
Naw.  These fools have made themselves targets.  Now trouble follows them where ever they go.  They worth to much bread to be out here arguing and fighting with buffoons.  The b should've keep her mouth close and kept it stabbing.  Just goes to show how truly foolish and moronic Kimye truly are.  Now they're going to have lowlifes constantly coming at them looking for a quick payday.

How have they made themselves targets? making amazing music makes u a target.?

Of course only on NT land of the heman Yehaters club, could people possibly turn this around on kanye. Kanye reacted in a way that was justified in my honest opinion. Someone calls me that, I am liable to whoop some ***. What really gets me is the story I read with dude calling Ye a ****** over the phone. Like really? Haha Hope he comes out with a through the wire remix.

Last edited:
Naw.  These fools have made themselves targets.  Now trouble follows them where ever they go.  They worth to much bread to be out here arguing and fighting with buffoons.  The b should've keep her mouth close and kept it stabbing.  Just goes to show how truly foolish and moronic Kimye truly are.  Now they're going to have lowlifes constantly coming at them looking for a quick payday.

Kanye is known for being easily offended and having a temper. People looking for a quick payday will intentionally try to say things to push his buttons to make him snap on them.

Nah people love amazing music. Yeezus must have painted himself as someone who the world doesn't like much.

Just think who was hated first
John 15:18

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Kanye is known for being easily offended and having a temper. People looking for a quick payday will intentionally try to say things to push his buttons to make him snap on them.

i guess

Kim Kardashian was threatened with DEATH by the man who allegedly called her a "n****r lover"... and she's filing a police report and wants the guy prosecuted for making criminal threats ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the nuclear blow up at a Beverly Hills medical building tell TMZ ... the guy screamed at Kim, "I WILL KILL YOU, ****" ... and THAT Kim believes is a crime.

TMZ broke the story ... the guy had been yelling at paps outside the building as Kim showed up. He apparently tried to help her get in the building, but when he started ranting at photogs, calling them "n****rs" and "f****ts" ... Kim called him out and he then went crazy on her.

For some reason, Kim called Kanye in the middle of the guy's rant and the guy screamed that Kanye was an "n****r," and it all culminated in confrontation in a chiropractor's waiting room when Kanye barged in and punched the guy. Now Kanye is a suspect in a criminal battery investigation.

Kim has already met with her lawyer and they decided they will mount a counterattack by filing a police report.

Whatever happens ... it's not good for Kanye. He's already facing battery charges for his LAX assault on a photog, and the L.A. City Attorney wants to use every confrontation to prove Kanye has an M.O. This isn't going to help his cause.

Back
Top Bottom