Kanye West Comes back to twitter... Vol. More shots at Nike

These Wranglers
41817c98-8b1d-401c-8afd-55969d4df9f6_1.3e2752ab7c3c9745b875ac11f47dc357.jpeg

with
Supreme-The-North-Face-Mountain-Parka.jpg

383277117313646594.png

are these new monarchs gonna cost more than 40-50 bones? if so it kinda kills the dadness
i love watching how trends change, these big chunky orthopedic looking shoes that you could pluck out of a bin at JCPenney's becoming the wave
now they just raise the price and make people want them

i been following mostly_monarchs on ig, it's hilarious how common these things are

I am not trolling. I honestly think those new Monarchs, the Bred colorway, and the Griffey fit with the white and navy colorway I posted on page 2 are fire.

While we’re at it, people acting like they like the wave runners too cuz of the ye hype.

Those are your most comfortabile shoe?

For shame. Get some flyknits, roshes. Boost, eqt boost etc etc

I've tried all of those except Boost. Monarchs are definitely more comfortable than the others. But if you can find some boosts for $30, I'll cop those too.

While we’re at it, people acting like they like the wave runners too cuz of the ye hype.

But that's all Adidas Yeezys. When the 750 pics came out, shoe got MURDERED. Then everyone wanted them. The knock off Roshes got killed and now it's one of the most popular shoes. Everyone knows it except those in denial.

I don’t understand the whole dad shoe trend at all but the wave runner grew on me like crazy these past few months :smh:

Bout to get a pair of those epic reacts. Hoping the shape isn’t as awkward on feet

i want to try the epic react too but my peoples saying they still aren't better than the boost
they look cool though and if they are at least comparable in terms of comfort i would cop...need a switch up tbh

this is why i think you're trolling...that colorway been out since at least 2001-2002...they're not new.
The colorway been on the Monarch 3. It didn't start popping up on the Monarch 4 (the most current model) until fairly recently.

Back
Top Bottom