Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.
This..
< Check the Avy
pimp.gif

I think its cause there are just more white women in America in general. There are alot of average white chicks who get gassed up all the time, wether through media or just life in general. Most of the time when a black or hispanic chick gets noticed its because they're considered somewhat more exotic, rare in some cases. There are average chicks of all races you just mainly see more average white chicks that get gassed up than others. 

Originally Posted by Carver

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.
This..
< Check the Avy
pimp.gif

I think its cause there are just more white women in America in general. There are alot of average white chicks who get gassed up all the time, wether through media or just life in general. Most of the time when a black or hispanic chick gets noticed its because they're considered somewhat more exotic, rare in some cases. There are average chicks of all races you just mainly see more average white chicks that get gassed up than others. 

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Jking0821

images

Average body? are we looking at the same girl.....what is she missing.....
alot.

was da point of getting to where kanye is at if he's gonna pull something THAT average lookin...?
You arn't even using the adjective average correctly, though. How is a girl with a flat stomach, big boobs, great face and a nice little butt average?

Average is a mean, an intermediate level of degree. The mean woman has a little pudge to her, doesn't have a toned body and certainly doesn't have an excellent face. C'mon dude.
dont play semantics with me b
laugh.gif

she's 18 years old...maybe kanye is tryin to wife if early before she hits her stride and becomes drop dead gorgeous in her mid 20's

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Jking0821

images

Average body? are we looking at the same girl.....what is she missing.....
alot.

was da point of getting to where kanye is at if he's gonna pull something THAT average lookin...?
You arn't even using the adjective average correctly, though. How is a girl with a flat stomach, big boobs, great face and a nice little butt average?

Average is a mean, an intermediate level of degree. The mean woman has a little pudge to her, doesn't have a toned body and certainly doesn't have an excellent face. C'mon dude.
dont play semantics with me b
laugh.gif

she's 18 years old...maybe kanye is tryin to wife if early before she hits her stride and becomes drop dead gorgeous in her mid 20's

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.

She's nice, but 18 Ye??? Really??? That black chick posted a page back is nice. She can get it!

She's nice, but 18 Ye??? Really??? That black chick posted a page back is nice. She can get it!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Cuffin chicks period, average or bad, when you're on superstar status is an epic fail.

100% Truth.  Dudes need to start going the Jeter route more.

Everyone is not built like that though. Some people actually value lengthier relationships.

definitely agree. The emotional ones want a girl to talk about their feelings with

Cuffin chicks period, average or bad, when you're on superstar status is an epic fail.

Everyone is not built like that though. Some people actually value lengthier relationships.

definitely agree. The emotional ones want a girl to talk about their feelings with

True, but as we are of the male species, there's just too much temptation out there when you're somebody of Kanye's status. P is getting thrown at this dude everywhere he goes.

Why box yourself in?

True, but as we are of the male species, there's just too much temptation out there when you're somebody of Kanye's status. P is getting thrown at this dude everywhere he goes.

Why box yourself in?

Originally Posted by neverflopped

24.gif

24.gif

Or maybe he finds that person interesting and wants to learn and grow with that chick by his side. That's why I don't buy the whole "Amber Rose doesn't have a personality" business. She had to have something worthwhile to say if Kanye stayed with her for that long. Kanye isn't a simple dude. I'm not saying he's the most complex person out there but he seems to have a lot of interests and pursues them. I mean, he can really have his pick of women...

Or maybe he finds that person interesting and wants to learn and grow with that chick by his side. That's why I don't buy the whole "Amber Rose doesn't have a personality" business. She had to have something worthwhile to say if Kanye stayed with her for that long. Kanye isn't a simple dude. I'm not saying he's the most complex person out there but he seems to have a lot of interests and pursues them. I mean, he can really have his pick of women...

k i was gonna say he lost after seein that corny vid. but i see them pics. #WINNING.

k i was gonna say he lost after seein that corny vid. but i see them pics. #WINNING.

Back
Top Bottom