Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.
This..
yet no Non-White woman has won GF of the Year on here....yall reaching, shorty aint Average but she isn't perfect either

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.
This..
yet no Non-White woman has won GF of the Year on here....yall reaching, shorty aint Average but she isn't perfect either

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Average
laugh.gif

This..
I don't recall anyone calling her perfect besides maybe one guy on here.. where do they give out these GF of the Year awards at?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Average
laugh.gif

This..
I don't recall anyone calling her perfect besides maybe one guy on here.. where do they give out these GF of the Year awards at?

I love this "average" argument.

"Oh that ferrari has a terrible shape to it and the engine is too small." NT response: Well what are you driving? You have no room to talk about anything

That would leave all of us without any opinion on a lot of things.

I love this "average" argument.

"Oh that ferrari has a terrible shape to it and the engine is too small." NT response: Well what are you driving? You have no room to talk about anything

That would leave all of us without any opinion on a lot of things.

I think either people are saying "average" out of spite or disinterest in white women

or

they really meant "stereotypical" white girl.

I think either people are saying "average" out of spite or disinterest in white women

or

they really meant "stereotypical" white girl.

Damaris & this Girl>>>Amber's chickenhead self

Y'all can have her, talking about he downgraded when he wifed up a stripper +%$% y'all talking about
laugh.gif

When I met Damaris she has braces and was just sort of cute...she's a sneakerhead too.  I flopped.
30t6p3b.gif

Damaris & this Girl>>>Amber's chickenhead self

Y'all can have her, talking about he downgraded when he wifed up a stripper +%$% y'all talking about
laugh.gif

When I met Damaris she has braces and was just sort of cute...she's a sneakerhead too.  I flopped.
30t6p3b.gif

I gotta move to US if this chick is average for you guys. Ain't no broads like her where i live.

Back
Top Bottom