Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ninjahood

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.
grin.gif
See, you always say that you can, but then you don't.
I've never been to 7dia7noches.net but I'm guessing what they have on that site isn't going to be any better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.
grin.gif
See, you always say that you can, but then you don't.
I've never been to 7dia7noches.net but I'm guessing what they have on that site isn't going to be any better
laugh.gif

This thread is pathetic. Who cares who the dude dates...

I bet Ye is watching this thread just laughin at all yall.

grin.gif

This thread is pathetic. Who cares who the dude dates...

I bet Ye is watching this thread just laughin at all yall.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

You guys are calling this the pinnacle?
Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM1-e1302094462792.jpg
exactly. yall are ridiculous. i don't even think shes that attractive, and if ye didn't mess with her none of yall would hype her the way yall do. shes a glorified stripper

Originally Posted by RFX45

You guys are calling this the pinnacle?
Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM1-e1302094462792.jpg
exactly. yall are ridiculous. i don't even think shes that attractive, and if ye didn't mess with her none of yall would hype her the way yall do. shes a glorified stripper

Originally Posted by do work son

RFX45 wrote:

because strippers aren't sexy? 
nerd.gif

I don't mind going at hypebeasts but men were paying her for lapdances way before Ye'... so your argument is out the window.

RFX45 wrote:

nerd.gif

I don't mind going at hypebeasts but men were paying her for lapdances way before Ye'... so your argument is out the window.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

RFX45 wrote:
nerd.gif

how is my argument out the window? my point is, how many other strippers have as much notoriety as amber rose? in my opinion, amber rose isn't known because she's so attractive, it's because ye smashed it and made her "relavent". and i still don't think she's that attractive

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

RFX45 wrote:
nerd.gif

how is my argument out the window? my point is, how many other strippers have as much notoriety as amber rose? in my opinion, amber rose isn't known because she's so attractive, it's because ye smashed it and made her "relavent". and i still don't think she's that attractive

The girls you would post from there in the spandex thread all looked rejects from cuban link vid.  U a lie. 
laugh.gif

How the @*!% are yall crowning Amber Rose as the pinnacle? 
laugh.gif
  Wow....

Hit up sue's rendezvous and you'll find many more chicks that look like her......her unique look got yall blinded. 

The girls you would post from there in the spandex thread all looked rejects from cuban link vid.  U a lie. 
laugh.gif

How the @*!% are yall crowning Amber Rose as the pinnacle? 
laugh.gif
  Wow....

Hit up sue's rendezvous and you'll find many more chicks that look like her......her unique look got yall blinded. 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.
But didn't we see pics of your ex that you were simping over?  If this chick is a basic lookin white girl, what da hell was that chick?
"Yo, you didn't see da culo pics tho!"
a. my ex had a better body then that chick minus da height

b. ya actin like my ex was da best i've ever done
laugh.gif
we forgetting i live in da heightz? i see better then this white chick on a DAILY basis.
roll.gif

You must paper bag chicks then.  I mean, it's been a while but that face...I'll stop.

Okay, you lives in da Heightz, we get it.  Those broads might be great to you but how does that make this girl average?  I'm not even putting her on a pedestal, I don't care that much or think she's the best looking girl out...but basic?  Really?

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.
But didn't we see pics of your ex that you were simping over?  If this chick is a basic lookin white girl, what da hell was that chick?
"Yo, you didn't see da culo pics tho!"
a. my ex had a better body then that chick minus da height

b. ya actin like my ex was da best i've ever done
laugh.gif
we forgetting i live in da heightz? i see better then this white chick on a DAILY basis.
roll.gif

You must paper bag chicks then.  I mean, it's been a while but that face...I'll stop.

Okay, you lives in da Heightz, we get it.  Those broads might be great to you but how does that make this girl average?  I'm not even putting her on a pedestal, I don't care that much or think she's the best looking girl out...but basic?  Really?

Back
Top Bottom