Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Are there better looking white girls? Sure

Is she average? No

If she is average 95% of NT pulls way waaaay below average.

Is she average? No

If she is average 95% of NT pulls way waaaay below average.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

The chick next to her look so familiar, but I can't remember her name. I know she's a model though.
Any help it's driving me crazy?

Y'all are either blind or just flat out stupid too, she is far from average.

Damaris Lewis!
I'll take her over Kate

09_damaris-lewis_12.jpg

damarislewis2011siswims.jpg

damarislewisclubsiswims.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

The chick next to her look so familiar, but I can't remember her name. I know she's a model though.
Any help it's driving me crazy?

Y'all are either blind or just flat out stupid too, she is far from average.

Damaris Lewis!
I'll take her over Kate

09_damaris-lewis_12.jpg

damarislewis2011siswims.jpg

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

75% of NT doesn't possess the tools required to pull a girl point blank period...A 200 pair collection of Jordans does not give one the intelligence/confidence needed. 

Some things never change....

Every NTer should  be required to post a picture of their lady....the excuses/justifications would be epic.
This!
Every dude that comes into a thread saying "average" , "i see better girls everyday" or "needs a better body", SHOW SOME PICS OR SHUT THE HELL UP. 

9/10 YOU aren't pulling them anyway. Oh yeah I forgot everyone on NT smashes 10's all day...even while posting 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares? It's a message board and members are posting their opinions. How the hell is my opinion any less valid than yours?
laugh.gif
 What's good looking to you is trash to me like this broad... I can't even believe she's an SI model.  SI Swimsuit issue has fallen off. 

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

75% of NT doesn't possess the tools required to pull a girl point blank period...A 200 pair collection of Jordans does not give one the intelligence/confidence needed. 

Some things never change....

Every NTer should  be required to post a picture of their lady....the excuses/justifications would be epic.
This!
Every dude that comes into a thread saying "average" , "i see better girls everyday" or "needs a better body", SHOW SOME PICS OR SHUT THE HELL UP. 

9/10 YOU aren't pulling them anyway. Oh yeah I forgot everyone on NT smashes 10's all day...even while posting 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares? It's a message board and members are posting their opinions. How the hell is my opinion any less valid than yours?
laugh.gif
 What's good looking to you is trash to me like this broad... I can't even believe she's an SI model.  SI Swimsuit issue has fallen off. 

while ill agree shes not average she sure as hell isnt anything special either.. you would think a millionare kanye who went from A Rose would pull another dime, thats why it seems kinda weird. 

while ill agree shes not average she sure as hell isnt anything special either.. you would think a millionare kanye who went from A Rose would pull another dime, thats why it seems kinda weird. 

Ya'll dudes throw around the term average far too often. Even though I know everyone on here smashes 10 on the reg.

Ya'll dudes throw around the term average far too often. Even though I know everyone on here smashes 10 on the reg.

let's put it like this....if i was kanye west and i could get any girl in da world and i end up with this? yeah....this is pretty average.

now if im joe blow from middle of no where america and i got this cuffed im set.

NTers saying she's average aren't wrong...c'mon b, if i was ye' id be pullin WAY better chicks then this.

let's put it like this....if i was kanye west and i could get any girl in da world and i end up with this? yeah....this is pretty average.

now if im joe blow from middle of no where america and i got this cuffed im set.

NTers saying she's average aren't wrong...c'mon b, if i was ye' id be pullin WAY better chicks then this.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Her>Amber
grin.gif

Word, and I like Amber.
This girl has the girl next door look down like a champ, and as evidenced by the video, looks like a good time.

Plus she has a beauty mark above the lip 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I will never understand NT maybe it's because I am white but she is a 10/10 and IMO one of the Hottest women alive.  I couldn't be any more Gelatin

Her>Amber
grin.gif

Word, and I like Amber.
This girl has the girl next door look down like a champ, and as evidenced by the video, looks like a good time.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I will never understand NT maybe it's because I am white but she is a 10/10 and IMO one of the Hottest women alive.  I couldn't be any more Gelatin

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Her>Amber
grin.gif

Word, and I like Amber.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

yup. It's most def culture difference.

I'm black myself though, and I would prefer her over Amber.

Amber was nothing but a body...she didn't even seem fun to be around

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Her>Amber
grin.gif

Word, and I like Amber.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

yup. It's most def culture difference.

I'm black myself though, and I would prefer her over Amber.

Amber was nothing but a body...she didn't even seem fun to be around

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Is she average? No

I'd give her a solid 7.5 / 8.

But most of ya'll gassing this chick up to be "Miss Universe, Playboy Playmate of the Year, Maxim's #1 Girl of 2011", etc....all rolled up in ONE. She looks good, but damn, let's slow down a lil bit.

Back
Top Bottom