Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Are there better looking white girls? Sure

Is she average? No

I'd give her a solid 7.5 / 8.

But most of ya'll gassing this chick up to be "Miss Universe, Playboy Playmate of the Year, Maxim's #1 Girl of 2011", etc....all rolled up in ONE. She looks good, but damn, let's slow down a lil bit.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't know where ya'll are from, but white chicks like her are everywhere in California, and New York.

Word? 
eyes.gif
 5'10 blondes with perfect bodies just walking around fresno huh? Must be nice

Actually, yes. I'm not going to post a million because NTers would label them all as "average white girls" But even in Fresno we have tons of hot girls, models even. Don't be ignorant and assume because the media typically portrays Fresno as a hick town.
airby.png

But as far as the chick Kanye bagged goes, I think she's smokin'. You guys are trippin'.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Her>Amber
grin.gif

Word, and I like Amber.
This girl has the girl next door look down like a champ, and as evidenced by the video, looks like a good time.

Plus she has a beauty mark above the lip 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I will never understand NT maybe it's because I am white but she is a 10/10 and IMO one of the Hottest women alive.  I couldn't be any more Gelatin

Nah its not cause your white. I know plenty of white dudes who wouldn't find her that amazing like some do. For alot of guys it about the body, curves, mass whatever you wanna call it. We all have differnet prefernces. I dont find her that sexy because she has an average body.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Her>Amber
grin.gif

Word, and I like Amber.
This girl has the girl next door look down like a champ, and as evidenced by the video, looks like a good time.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I will never understand NT maybe it's because I am white but she is a 10/10 and IMO one of the Hottest women alive.  I couldn't be any more Gelatin

Nah its not cause your white. I know plenty of white dudes who wouldn't find her that amazing like some do. For alot of guys it about the body, curves, mass whatever you wanna call it. We all have differnet prefernces. I dont find her that sexy because she has an average body.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't know where ya'll are from, but white chicks like her are everywhere in California, and New York.

Word? 
eyes.gif
 5'10 blondes with perfect bodies just walking around fresno huh? Must be nice

Actually, yes. I'm not going to post a million because NTers would label them all as "average white girls" But even in Fresno we have tons of hot girls, models even. Don't be ignorant and assume because the media typically portrays Fresno as a hick town.
airby.png

But as far as the chick Kanye bagged goes, I think she's smokin'. You guys are trippin'.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Word, and I like Amber.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

images
images

images

Average body? are we looking at the same girl.....what is she missing.....

She doesn't even have an average body, though. She's just not very voluptuous.

She doesn't even have an average body, though. She's just not very voluptuous.

Word, and I like Amber.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

images
images

images

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

She doesn't even have an average body, though. She's just not very voluptuous fat.
Fixed

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

She doesn't even have an average body, though. She's just not very voluptuous fat.
Fixed

images

alot.

article-1299825-0AAB8120000005DC-328_224x512.jpg

amber-pink-bikini-1.jpg

Amber_Rose_Bikini_Miami_Beach_cousin.jpeg

201008031085346865.jpg

was da point of getting to where kanye is at if he's gonna pull something THAT average lookin...?

images

alot.

article-1299825-0AAB8120000005DC-328_224x512.jpg

amber-pink-bikini-1.jpg

Amber_Rose_Bikini_Miami_Beach_cousin.jpeg

201008031085346865.jpg

was da point of getting to where kanye is at if he's gonna pull something THAT average lookin...?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

images

alot.

You arn't even using the adjective average correctly, though. How is a girl with a flat stomach, big boobs, great face and a nice little butt average?

Average is a mean, an intermediate level of degree. The mean woman has a little pudge to her, doesn't have a toned body and certainly doesn't have an excellent face. C'mon dude.

You are just trying to say she isn't curvy in comparison to Amber Rose.

This is why I need to not debate anything with NTers. You guys don't know what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

images

alot.

You arn't even using the adjective average correctly, though. How is a girl with a flat stomach, big boobs, great face and a nice little butt average?

Average is a mean, an intermediate level of degree. The mean woman has a little pudge to her, doesn't have a toned body and certainly doesn't have an excellent face. C'mon dude.

You are just trying to say she isn't curvy in comparison to Amber Rose.

This is why I need to not debate anything with NTers. You guys don't know what you're talking about.

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.

Back
Top Bottom