<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Trying to get 4 tickets to the Canada show but nothing is available.......Willing to make 5 hour trip across border and you know they gonna bring out Drizzy

nerd.gif

I thought Kanye and Drake were beefing and thats why the All of the Lights Remix didn't drop.

Trying to get 4 tickets to the Canada show but nothing is available.......Willing to make 5 hour trip across border and you know they gonna bring out Drizzy

nerd.gif

I thought Kanye and Drake were beefing and thats why the All of the Lights Remix didn't drop.

So how many pages is this thread going to jump up tomorrow night after the album drops?

So how many pages is this thread going to jump up tomorrow night after the album drops?

Originally Posted by MA3LK

nerd.gif

i would love for G.O.OD & Roc Nation to beef with YMCMB & MMG (even though MMG is kinda neutral)
wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

i would love for G.O.OD & Roc Nation to beef with YMCMB & MMG (even though MMG is kinda neutral)
wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

nerd.gif

wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

I would love to see it too

Originally Posted by RetroSan

nerd.gif

wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

I would love to see it too

are they not selling floor seats to the pulic for the nyc/nj show in the izod center, i'm trying to buy tix for sections 7,8, or 9. i need these front row

are they not selling floor seats to the pulic for the nyc/nj show in the izod center, i'm trying to buy tix for sections 7,8, or 9. i need these front row

Originally Posted by jc619er

Yuku's gonna crash after the first 30 pages or so in 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Yuku's gonna crash after the first 30 pages or so in 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom