<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Murder For Excellence though...

pimp.gif

Some of y'all need some kneepads
laugh.gif

I'm gonna wait for the full thing to drop before I listen but I expect most NT'ers to think the album is dope regardless.

Some of y'all need some kneepads
laugh.gif

I'm gonna wait for the full thing to drop before I listen but I expect most NT'ers to think the album is dope regardless.

I know that was a snippet and all but when I heard the beat/snippet of Murder To Excellence....

TELL ME IT DOESNT REMIND YOU OF THE DYNASTY INTRO, I SWEAR 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I know that was a snippet and all but when I heard the beat/snippet of Murder To Excellence....

TELL ME IT DOESNT REMIND YOU OF THE DYNASTY INTRO, I SWEAR 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I'm being honest, the snippets sounded relatively average.
ohwell.gif
I did...but then i listened again....& again...& again & I came to the conclusion...it's gonna be DOPE but not as GREAT as i thought it would be. Frank Ocean though >>>>

not sure if serious
laugh.gif
what? It's basically the census here. The expectations were just so high, it would be basically impossible to create a Great/Classic status album with the expectations.

sounds like you basically forced yourself to like what you were hearing

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I'm being honest, the snippets sounded relatively average.
ohwell.gif
I did...but then i listened again....& again...& again & I came to the conclusion...it's gonna be DOPE but not as GREAT as i thought it would be. Frank Ocean though >>>>

not sure if serious
laugh.gif
what? It's basically the census here. The expectations were just so high, it would be basically impossible to create a Great/Classic status album with the expectations.

not sure if serious
laugh.gif

homie was using ear lube tryna make it fit

not sure if serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

roll.gif

not sure if serious
laugh.gif

The album ain't out. Kinda silly to listen to snippets and already say you like/don't like a full-length LP imo.Also, if YOU like/don't like an album, that's all that matters - who cares what other people think? NTers gotta chill the $&@# out.

not sure if serious
laugh.gif

The album ain't out. Kinda silly to listen to snippets and already say you like/don't like a full-length LP imo.Also, if YOU like/don't like an album, that's all that matters - who cares what other people think? NTers gotta chill the $&@# out.

Back
Top Bottom