<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I ordered the physical deluxe and they sent me an email saying I would also be able to download the digital copy on the 8th, in other words, support them.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
where did you buy yours? amazon has it at 12.99, will I still get the email?
WatchTheThrone.com

I pre-ordered it there, ships on the 12th but I can download the digital copy on iTunes too, according to the email I got.
wtt.com stopped doing preorders on the physicals
frown.gif

I ordered the physical deluxe and they sent me an email saying I would also be able to download the digital copy on the 8th, in other words, support them.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
WatchTheThrone.com

I pre-ordered it there, ships on the 12th but I can download the digital copy on iTunes too, according to the email I got.

Nah, you'll be sent a link with a code to download it just like with the Otis single.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
WatchTheThrone.com

wtt.com stopped doing preorders on the physicals
frown.gif

Wait a darn minute....

If the physical copies are printed up and ready to be shipped,and no leaks so far.... Why not jus' drop the physicals the same day as the digitals?

Wait a darn minute....

If the physical copies are printed up and ready to be shipped,and no leaks so far.... Why not jus' drop the physicals the same day as the digitals?

Aug 8th and Aug 12th are the two release dates.No way they could press, package, and ship all those cd's in four days.If the cd's left the plant, that means they've beat the leak.Beyonce could've used this kind of help.

Aug 8th and Aug 12th are the two release dates.No way they could press, package, and ship all those cd's in four days.If the cd's left the plant, that means they've beat the leak.Beyonce could've used this kind of help.

LBJ23navo wrote:
Ticketmaster better send me an email by 12 AM tonight.. I don't want to have to buy this twice 
sick.gif

Rafool wrote:
Now Watch The Throne drop, ___ kill theyselves.

Can't wait, see you guys at midnight.
pimp.gif

<>

QFT

< >

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I know that was a snippet and all but when I heard the beat/snippet of Murder To Excellence....

TELL ME IT DOESNT REMIND YOU OF THE DYNASTY INTRO, I SWEAR 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

IMO... till this day, STILL THE BEST INTRO on an album.

LBJ23navo wrote:
Ticketmaster better send me an email by 12 AM tonight.. I don't want to have to buy this twice 
sick.gif

Rafool wrote:
Now Watch The Throne drop, ___ kill theyselves.

Can't wait, see you guys at midnight.
pimp.gif

<>

QFT

< >

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I know that was a snippet and all but when I heard the beat/snippet of Murder To Excellence....

TELL ME IT DOESNT REMIND YOU OF THE DYNASTY INTRO, I SWEAR 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

IMO... till this day, STILL THE BEST INTRO on an album.

Back
Top Bottom