won't let me embed for some reason..

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

can a NTer please be kind and post the vid of the doc. in Australia

I really wanna see it but every where I look on the net its all taken down

Im sure somebody on NT has it! all these Jay & Ye fans on here

won't let me embed for some reason..

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I just wanted to revisit this triple-entendre by Kanye..again

"What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money"

"(to Amber and Currensy) what you after actor (money as in actual dollars & money as in a person in this case Drake) / you in line behind currency (M.O.B. & Amber is after Currensy since he was dropped from Cash Money when Drake was signed), yeah you after (to Amber money as in actual dollars)

...I was
pimp.gif
last night when I heard this and it blew my mind.

wait.. what? that explanation was so confusing.. still dont get it.

"What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money"

"(to Amber and Currensy) what you after actor (money as in actual dollars & money as in a person in this case Drake) / you in line behind currency (M.O.B. & Amber is after Currensy since he was dropped from Cash Money when Drake was signed), yeah you after (to Amber money as in actual dollars)

...I was
pimp.gif

wait.. what? that explanation was so confusing.. still dont get it.

you know money like what Spike Lee called MJ in the commercials?

also this one is dope by Jay-Z:
I promise I ain’t going nowhere / Ok here / Like a hare / Like a rabbit / I like karats / I’m allergic to having bunny ears (old school television) / Like broke

I promise I ain’t going nowhere / Ok here / Like a hare / Like a rabbit / I like karats / I’m allergic to having bunny ears (old school television) / Like broke

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

2 plays in, kinda disappointing...  alot of skippable tracks..

returnof4eva>>>>

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Then again, you are the same dude who said KRIT and Pusha are the only rappers that matter now...don't think you'll be as interested in an album that doesn't feature them
laugh.gif

oh you mean right when fear of god and returnof4eva dropped? 2 of the best mixtapes of the year easily? when nothing else was dropping??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You also previously stated that you believe Andre 300 is the greatest rapper of all-time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

2 plays in, kinda disappointing...  alot of skippable tracks..

returnof4eva>>>>

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Then again, you are the same dude who said KRIT and Pusha are the only rappers that matter now...don't think you'll be as interested in an album that doesn't feature them
laugh.gif

oh you mean right when fear of god and returnof4eva dropped? 2 of the best mixtapes of the year easily? when nothing else was dropping??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You also previously stated that you believe Andre 300 is the greatest rapper of all-time.
laugh.gif

nah, he means your pockets sticking out like rabbit ears
empty-pockets.jpg

lot of reaching gon' be going on in the coming days

nah, he means your pockets sticking out like rabbit ears
empty-pockets.jpg

lot of reaching gon' be going on in the coming days

laugh.gif

Besides Big and Pac that's a legitimate argument I dont see how thats funny
eyes.gif

Hov, Wayne, Ye, Nas, Tip, Em seem to think he is the best or one of em

laugh.gif

Besides Big and Pac that's a legitimate argument I dont see how thats funny
eyes.gif

Hov, Wayne, Ye, Nas, Tip, Em seem to think he is the best or one of em

...I was
pimp.gif
tell me about it 
pimp.gif

...I was
pimp.gif
tell me about it 
pimp.gif

waiting fo that hard copy, i still get the enjoyment from coppin cd's even if we are in 2011

I was waiting for this thread to jump so I know when to head to the underground. Hopefully I get the version with out that 3 minutes of Pootie Tang silence.

waiting fo that hard copy, i still get the enjoyment from coppin cd's even if we are in 2011

I was waiting for this thread to jump so I know when to head to the underground. Hopefully I get the version with out that 3 minutes of Pootie Tang silence.

Back
Top Bottom