<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

You also previously stated that you believe Andre 300 is the greatest rapper of all-time.
laugh.gif

I disagree with him about WTT like you do, but man Andre is right up there..

Where are you guys from who say Andre 3000 is one of the greatest ever? No diss but I have never heard that before until I join this website.

Where are you guys from who say Andre 3000 is one of the greatest ever? No diss but I have never heard that before until I join this website.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Then again, you are the same dude who said KRIT and Pusha are the only rappers that matter now...don't think you'll be as interested in an album that doesn't feature them
laugh.gif

oh you mean right when fear of god and returnof4eva dropped? 2 of the best mixtapes of the year easily? when nothing else was dropping??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You also previously stated that you believe Andre 300 is the greatest rapper of all-time.
laugh.gif

Son also said he has listened to only 2 tracks but yet theirs alot of skippable tracks
laugh.gif

The sample in "Primetime"...what Kanye did kanye use that before? It sounds so familiar..

& yeah alot of ya reachin haha

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Andre 3K is one of the most respected rappers on NT.  

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Then again, you are the same dude who said KRIT and Pusha are the only rappers that matter now...don't think you'll be as interested in an album that doesn't feature them
laugh.gif

oh you mean right when fear of god and returnof4eva dropped? 2 of the best mixtapes of the year easily? when nothing else was dropping??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Son also said he has listened to only 2 tracks but yet theirs alot of skippable tracks
laugh.gif

The sample in "Primetime"...what Kanye did kanye use that before? It sounds so familiar..

& yeah alot of ya reachin haha

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Andre 3K is one of the most respected rappers on NT.  

Originally Posted by Caerus

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Son also said he has listened to only 2 tracks but yet theirs alot of skipable tracks
laugh.gif
i said
"2 plays in"
as in ive heard the whole album twice... read what i said before you quote me idiot

Originally Posted by Caerus

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Son also said he has listened to only 2 tracks but yet theirs alot of skipable tracks
laugh.gif
i said
"2 plays in"
as in ive heard the whole album twice... read what i said before you quote me idiot

Can someone else tell me what other rap song uses the same sample as "Primetime" it's driving me crazy

Played the album once and it's cool, liked about half of it. Some songs were very boring and production is not my favorite. Only like 3-4 songs that I heard and was just stunned from. I was gonna wait until Friday to buy the physical but now I don't know if Best Buy will get the deluxe that day so I just played it today.

Illest Motherfu Alive is my favorite
Gotta Have It
N in Paris
Who Gon Stop Me
Why I Love You

were my stand out tracks from the first listen. Album and production doesn't sound like a Jay or Kanye album

Can someone else tell me what other rap song uses the same sample as "Primetime" it's driving me crazy

Played the album once and it's cool, liked about half of it. Some songs were very boring and production is not my favorite. Only like 3-4 songs that I heard and was just stunned from. I was gonna wait until Friday to buy the physical but now I don't know if Best Buy will get the deluxe that day so I just played it today.

Illest Motherfu Alive is my favorite
Gotta Have It
N in Paris
Who Gon Stop Me
Why I Love You

were my stand out tracks from the first listen. Album and production doesn't sound like a Jay or Kanye album

Floor tickets officially copped for Vegas.

$&^* is about to get so real that night.

[Bart Scott] CAN'T WAIT! [/Bart Scott]

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Damn dude that is going to be an insane concert.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Damn dude that is going to be an insane concert.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I just wanted to revisit this triple-entendre by Kanye..again

"What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money"

"(to Amber and Currensy) what you after actor (money as in actual dollars & money as in a person in this case Drake) / you in line behind currency (M.O.B. & Amber is after Currensy since he was dropped from Cash Money when Drake was signed), yeah you after (to Amber money as in actual dollars)

...I was
pimp.gif
last night when I heard this and it blew my mind.

And in the VIP at Wiz's concerts she has to wait to hug him after Currensy WHOA

LOL yall reaching

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I just wanted to revisit this triple-entendre by Kanye..again

"What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money"

"(to Amber and Currensy) what you after actor (money as in actual dollars & money as in a person in this case Drake) / you in line behind currency (M.O.B. & Amber is after Currensy since he was dropped from Cash Money when Drake was signed), yeah you after (to Amber money as in actual dollars)

...I was
pimp.gif
last night when I heard this and it blew my mind.

And in the VIP at Wiz's concerts she has to wait to hug him after Currensy WHOA

LOL yall reaching

Back
Top Bottom