<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

This album is going to do well over 1 million. If they are estimated for 400-500K with iTunes account alone, jus' imagine how many people actually want the hard copy.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

listening to #$+%#$ in paris with earphones on, hearing people yelling and +!%! got me shook , and then I started to see things
30t6p3b.gif
no one album should have this much power.

Haha... I did the same thing. Thought I was hearing things. Had to keep taking off my earphones and look around.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

listening to #$+%#$ in paris with earphones on, hearing people yelling and +!%! got me shook , and then I started to see things
30t6p3b.gif
no one album should have this much power.

Haha... I did the same thing. Thought I was hearing things. Had to keep taking off my earphones and look around.

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Andre 3K is one of the most respected rappers on NT.
It isn't just NT tho. Go to a different board and they'll give andre mad props b.

Are people really saying that 3 stacks is not nice?
30t6p3b.gif
where they do that at? I promise you he's in your favorite rappers top 10.listen to his verse on return of a g then see if u feel the same way.as far as WTT goes after listening to it in the car it has grown on me.New Day is craaaaazy and Made in America is definitely the sleeper on the album,woah

Because people are straight ignorant.
It's beat over lyrics for most... damn shame. 

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Andre 3K is one of the most respected rappers on NT.
It isn't just NT tho. Go to a different board and they'll give andre mad props b.

Are people really saying that 3 stacks is not nice?
30t6p3b.gif
where they do that at? I promise you he's in your favorite rappers top 10.listen to his verse on return of a g then see if u feel the same way.as far as WTT goes after listening to it in the car it has grown on me.New Day is craaaaazy and Made in America is definitely the sleeper on the album,woah

Because people are straight ignorant.
It's beat over lyrics for most... damn shame. 

"I liked a few cuts, but I wouldn't label this album no where near classic, but at the same time I know these two are most of you kids gods on here so it's whatever."

Can't simply say "I ain't like the joint" without a sneak diss of your own, huh?

"I liked a few cuts, but I wouldn't label this album no where near classic, but at the same time I know these two are most of you kids gods on here so it's whatever."

Can't simply say "I ain't like the joint" without a sneak diss of your own, huh?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

The Dream
Seal
Mr Hudson
Don Jazzy
Bankulli
Ricardo Louis
Kid Cudi
Ely Jackson
Connie Mitchell
Justin Vernon
Swizz Beatz
Acapella Soul
Aude Cardona
Jacob Lewis Smith
Charlie Wilson
Pete Rock

all have been credited for additional vocals most of them are on more then 1 song

His part on That's My
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif
is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Got me in another zone
roll.gif
eek.gif
 the whole time, since the song dropped earlier this year I been thinking it was Charlie Wilson

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

The Dream
Seal
Mr Hudson
Don Jazzy
Bankulli
Ricardo Louis
Kid Cudi
Ely Jackson
Connie Mitchell
Justin Vernon
Swizz Beatz
Acapella Soul
Aude Cardona
Jacob Lewis Smith
Charlie Wilson
Pete Rock

all have been credited for additional vocals most of them are on more then 1 song

His part on That's My
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif
is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Got me in another zone
roll.gif
eek.gif
 the whole time, since the song dropped earlier this year I been thinking it was Charlie Wilson

aw man..............ninjahood does not approve.

at first this was automatic copp but i def gotta listen first now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

If your record doesn't have a Fat Joe guest spot on it, Ninjahood disapproves. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

If your record doesn't have a Fat Joe guest spot on it, Ninjahood disapproves. 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Elly Jackson and Charlie Wilson on that's my *!%@$ (or a charlie wilson sound alike)

I like how on this album and MBDTF, they used all the different artists more so as textures, instead of what you'd expect from
a typical feature

I had a feeling it was CW. Thats a reason why I like that song. When that lil 7 second cut comes on I go stupid.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Elly Jackson and Charlie Wilson on that's my *!%@$ (or a charlie wilson sound alike)

I like how on this album and MBDTF, they used all the different artists more so as textures, instead of what you'd expect from
a typical feature

I had a feeling it was CW. Thats a reason why I like that song. When that lil 7 second cut comes on I go stupid.

Isn't Uncle Charlie part of GOOD music now? At least, that's what I was told. He was on several GOOD Friday tracks.

Isn't Uncle Charlie part of GOOD music now? At least, that's what I was told. He was on several GOOD Friday tracks.

Back
Top Bottom