<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" did more first week though.

No radio single either.
ohwell.gif

i should report you for this bs... no radio single????????? just stop

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

No radio single either.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

seriously? Kanye released a new song everyday up until the albums release. Thats next level promotion.

WTT had nothin besides the hype of it being  Jay and Ye album. It sold off of that alone.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

No radio single either.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

seriously? Kanye released a new song everyday up until the albums release. Thats next level promotion.

WTT had nothin besides the hype of it being  Jay and Ye album. It sold off of that alone.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Yea MBDTF has massive promo behind it, singles (4) and all, plus another huge album to compete against (Pink Friday)

Nahhhh not really. Well G.O.O.D. Friday was the most promo the album ever had.
Speakin' of G.O.O.D. Friday, Ye' is the innovator of the weekly music releases for artists.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Yea MBDTF has massive promo behind it, singles (4) and all, plus another huge album to compete against (Pink Friday)

Nahhhh not really. Well G.O.O.D. Friday was the most promo the album ever had.
Speakin' of G.O.O.D. Friday, Ye' is the innovator of the weekly music releases for artists.

Dipset

2 chart topping singles (Power & Runaway) + a damn music movie + ending the VMAs = what the hell are you talking about?

Dipset

2 chart topping singles (Power & Runaway) + a damn music movie + ending the VMAs = what the hell are you talking about?

LOL @ anyone saying MBDTF didn't have any promo.

C'mon now. Kanye was visiting every damn social media HQ at one point.

LOL @ anyone saying MBDTF didn't have any promo.

C'mon now. Kanye was visiting every damn social media HQ at one point.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Monster wasn't a radio single? ..... the passed coldplay in iTunes download record

"Monster" was on the radio? + no video. 

Are you serious? You should be banned from NT. Monster was on the radio an had a video it was banned from mtv

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Monster wasn't a radio single? ..... the passed coldplay in iTunes download record

"Monster" was on the radio? + no video. 

Are you serious? You should be banned from NT. Monster was on the radio an had a video it was banned from mtv

yeah, we gonna act like POWER wasnt one of the most talked about videos last may when it dropped

or kanye taking over the VMA's with Runaway and NT blowing up after Pusha T got on stage

and kanye joining twitter to promote the album with good fridays....then never tweeting again.

yeah, we gonna act like POWER wasnt one of the most talked about videos last may when it dropped

or kanye taking over the VMA's with Runaway and NT blowing up after Pusha T got on stage

and kanye joining twitter to promote the album with good fridays....then never tweeting again.

What I learned recently was to listen to album a good 4-5 times before judging it.

With that said, this album was great - but short of a classic. The production was impeccable, but Jay's lyrics were above average at best. Kanye though, ewwww.

One thing that caught my hear on "who gon stop me" that I thought was clever that might've went over people's heads...

Ok here, Like a hare, Like a rabbit, I like karats
I’m allergic to having bunny ears,
Like broke, Like nope, Like ha,

I'm allergic to having bunny ears, like broke, like nope....

Spoiler [+]
Empty-Pockets.jpg

Like ha...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

What I learned recently was to listen to album a good 4-5 times before judging it.

With that said, this album was great - but short of a classic. The production was impeccable, but Jay's lyrics were above average at best. Kanye though, ewwww.

One thing that caught my hear on "who gon stop me" that I thought was clever that might've went over people's heads...

Ok here, Like a hare, Like a rabbit, I like karats
I’m allergic to having bunny ears,
Like broke, Like nope, Like ha,

I'm allergic to having bunny ears, like broke, like nope....

Spoiler [+]
Empty-Pockets.jpg

Like ha...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^ If you found that clever theres a lot of Jay's lines that might have gone unnoticed

I.E. the Lennon line in I.M.A.

^ If you found that clever theres a lot of Jay's lines that might have gone unnoticed

I.E. the Lennon line in I.M.A.

What, that Bey Bey my Oko Yono? Basically saying Beyonce is to him as Yono is to Lennon?

That was aiight.

What, that Bey Bey my Oko Yono? Basically saying Beyonce is to him as Yono is to Lennon?

That was aiight.

Back
Top Bottom