<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

What, that Bey Bey my Oko Yono? Basically saying Beyonce is to him as Yono is to Lennon?

That was aiight.
"Imagine" how thats gone look front row at the Grammy's
thought it was pretty slick 

What, that Bey Bey my Oko Yono? Basically saying Beyonce is to him as Yono is to Lennon?

That was aiight.

Oh yeah, the very next line - you right, that one slipped by me. Lennon's song Imagine...

..that's dope. It makes sense when you put it together.

Oh yeah, the very next line - you right, that one slipped by me. Lennon's song Imagine...

..that's dope. It makes sense when you put it together.

Originally Posted by tune205

That was aiight.
Never booked that, was that on RapGenius? haha.

Originally Posted by tune205

That was aiight.
Never booked that, was that on RapGenius? haha.

*Yoko Ono, though.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Seymore CAKE wrote:
People saying this didn't have a single... what the was H.A.M?!?!?!

Or am I missing something
nerd.gif

H.A.M was released 7 months ago, meaning snow was on the ground in most states opposed to the dam near nationwide heat wave we have going on currently when that track released.  Not sure if most people would call that an official single release for an album.

WORD!

HAM imo was NOT a single to this album.

When I heard the song months and months and months ago I had NO CLUE of them dropping an album together called WATCH THE THRONE.

When KANYE said that line in HAM - "now watch the throne drop ninjas kill they selves" I was like w t.f is this dude talking about. NOW it all makes sense.

and when HAM came out months ago I think I heard it no more than 2 times on the radio and I never heard it in the club till WTT dropped.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

H.a.m. was the 1st single but it aint work on radio, like jay said - it was too much

IMO It was NOT the 1st single to WTT.... Thats why its ONLY on the DELUXE album as a BONUS song.

and now that the album is out I hear it more on my local radio station and peers playing it more and more.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Seymore CAKE wrote:
People saying this didn't have a single... what the was H.A.M?!?!?!

Or am I missing something
nerd.gif

H.A.M was released 7 months ago, meaning snow was on the ground in most states opposed to the dam near nationwide heat wave we have going on currently when that track released.  Not sure if most people would call that an official single release for an album.

WORD!

HAM imo was NOT a single to this album.

When I heard the song months and months and months ago I had NO CLUE of them dropping an album together called WATCH THE THRONE.

When KANYE said that line in HAM - "now watch the throne drop ninjas kill they selves" I was like w t.f is this dude talking about. NOW it all makes sense.

and when HAM came out months ago I think I heard it no more than 2 times on the radio and I never heard it in the club till WTT dropped.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

H.a.m. was the 1st single but it aint work on radio, like jay said - it was too much

IMO It was NOT the 1st single to WTT.... Thats why its ONLY on the DELUXE album as a BONUS song.

and now that the album is out I hear it more on my local radio station and peers playing it more and more.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

That's a pretty stupid reason isn't it? because it was a bonus track that completely ends all notions that it was indeed a single and it didn't work. They went through three phases with this album, "H.A.M." was a part of the original first version of the album which got scrapped.

30t6p3b.gif
This forum at times.

That's a pretty stupid reason isn't it? because it was a bonus track that completely ends all notions that it was indeed a single and it didn't work. They went through three phases with this album, "H.A.M." was a part of the original first version of the album which got scrapped.

30t6p3b.gif
This forum at times.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
This forum at times.

In my eyes... HAM had no push on the album.

Like I stated.... it was my opinion.

30t6p3b.gif
This forum at times.

30t6p3b.gif
This forum at times.

I agree HAM was not a good lead off single if that was going to push out the album. But now when That's My B leaked they could have reworked that quickly and I think it would have been a nice single.

30t6p3b.gif
This forum at times.

I agree HAM was not a good lead off single if that was going to push out the album. But now when That's My B leaked they could have reworked that quickly and I think it would have been a nice single.

I never understood heads who said Kanye didn't promote MDBTF...This dude made a FILM on MTV! hahaha. That film was better than anything he could have done to promote it

I never understood heads who said Kanye didn't promote MDBTF...This dude made a FILM on MTV! hahaha. That film was better than anything he could have done to promote it

N's in Paris is TOO HARD
30t6p3b.gif

Ball so hard, let's get faaaded!

P.S. - Only a matter of time before someone runs with Jay's lines for another track.

Back
Top Bottom