<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Album gets better with each spin.

Just trying to catch on to the real 'meaning' of certain lyrics has me replaying this all day everyday..

Stand out tracks....Murder to Excellence, Gotta Have It, New Day, N's in Paris, IMFA

Just trying to catch on to the real 'meaning' of certain lyrics has me replaying this all day everyday..

Stand out tracks....Murder to Excellence, Gotta Have It, New Day, N's in Paris, IMFA

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

anybody feel like "why i love you so" was directed towards beans? This is the 2nd most played song from me.

i think the "shoe fits" a number of people.

anybody feel like "why i love you so" was directed towards beans? This is the 2nd most played song from me.

i think the "shoe fits" a number of people.

Can't believe some people aren't feeling Made in America, it's such a deep song
frown.gif

Why I Love You would have been INFINITELY better if Kanye had a verse on it. I don't understand why he didn't, those are his type of songs too. (i.e. Blame Game)
Edit: ^ I agree man. Song gets too much hate. It's so soulful, word to Otis. Frank Ocean kills it. 

Why I Love You would have been INFINITELY better if Kanye had a verse on it. I don't understand why he didn't, those are his type of songs too. (i.e. Blame Game)
Edit: ^ I agree man. Song gets too much hate. It's so soulful, word to Otis. Frank Ocean kills it. 

Originally Posted by srvballer

those are BY FAR my favorite tracks as well

Originally Posted by srvballer

those are BY FAR my favorite tracks as well

So good... Definitely going to cop when I get back to the States... If you are ever going to buy a CD, buy this one
ok heres my in depth analysis: I'm still wondering what Jay-Z is thinking when he hears Kanye say Love is CURSED by monogamy 
nerd.gif

So good... Definitely going to cop when I get back to the States... If you are ever going to buy a CD, buy this one
ok heres my in depth analysis: I'm still wondering what Jay-Z is thinking when he hears Kanye say Love is CURSED by monogamy 
nerd.gif

haven't listened to WTT once since the RED Album came out... not saying I don't like WTT, but it just got old to me REALLY fast. very little replay value IMO.

haven't listened to WTT once since the RED Album came out... not saying I don't like WTT, but it just got old to me REALLY fast. very little replay value IMO.

Originally Posted by presumed

nerd.gif

are you implying that Ye smashed Bey?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

frown.gif

I honestly was just coming on to write something along these lines. Everyone talks about other songs but this one never gets mentioned.
This is one of my favorites on the whole album
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

frown.gif

I honestly was just coming on to write something along these lines. Everyone talks about other songs but this one never gets mentioned.
This is one of my favorites on the whole album
smokin.gif

it was, the whole soldier line, the assassin line and the line at the end where he goes N_ still got love for ya.. (Ref. Still Got Love For You - Jay, Beans, Rell..
pimp.gif
)

it was, the whole soldier line, the assassin line and the line at the end where he goes N_ still got love for ya.. (Ref. Still Got Love For You - Jay, Beans, Rell..
pimp.gif
)

the beat on Made It In America is unbearable
laugh.gif
probably the worst song on the album though i love the message

the beat on Made It In America is unbearable
laugh.gif
probably the worst song on the album though i love the message

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

nerd.gif

Wasn't it confirmed on Wednesday, as a matter-o-fact, that Beyonce was officially pregnant?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom