<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by presumed

So good... Definitely going to cop when I get back to the States... If you are ever going to buy a CD, buy this one
ok heres my in depth analysis: I'm still wondering what Jay-Z is thinking when he hears Kanye say Love is CURSED by monogamy 
nerd.gif

are you implying that Ye smashed Bey?

Wasn't it confirmed on Wednesday, as a matter-o-fact, that Beyonce was officially pregnant?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

haven't listened to WTT once since the RED Album came out... not saying I don't like WTT, but it just got old to me REALLY fast. very little replay value IMO.
I feel the completely opposite way.

haven't listened to WTT once since the RED Album came out... not saying I don't like WTT, but it just got old to me REALLY fast. very little replay value IMO.
I feel the completely opposite way.

So good... Definitely going to cop when I get back to the States... If you are ever going to buy a CD, buy this one
ok heres my in depth analysis: I'm still wondering what Jay-Z is thinking when he hears Kanye say Love is CURSED by monogamy 
nerd.gif

Nah man where you get that from LOL I'm just sayin Ye said Love is Cursed by Monogamy and Jay is a monogamous dude ya feel me

nerd.gif

Nah man where you get that from LOL I'm just sayin Ye said Love is Cursed by Monogamy and Jay is a monogamous dude ya feel me

Hip-hop is diverse. If there's one album you don't like there's others out there to suit your musical taste.

For me, WTT is a project of the year contender, along with Kendrick's Section 80.

Hip-hop is diverse. If there's one album you don't like there's others out there to suit your musical taste.

For me, WTT is a project of the year contender, along with Kendrick's Section 80.

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Can't believe some people aren't feeling Made in America, it's such a deep song
frown.gif

So cheesy...  Always makes me think of Talladega Nights when he keeps repeating "sweet baby jesus"

frown.gif

So cheesy...  Always makes me think of Talladega Nights when he keeps repeating "sweet baby jesus"

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

the beat on Made It In America is unbearable
laugh.gif
probably the worst song on the album though i love the message

If any song has the worst beat and is unbearable its not Made It In America...that title goes to Who Gon Stop Me.  I agree Made It In America is very underrated.

laugh.gif

If any song has the worst beat and is unbearable its not Made It In America...that title goes to Who Gon Stop Me.  I agree Made It In America is very underrated.

Originally Posted by 10027

frown.gif

that's basically the only thing, no issue with the lyrics but the hook has me
laugh.gif
 and definitely not with them.

Originally Posted by 10027

frown.gif

that's basically the only thing, no issue with the lyrics but the hook has me
laugh.gif
 and definitely not with them.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

laugh.gif

I actually like Made In America, but that damn That's My @+$$@ record beat is terrible IMO
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

laugh.gif

I actually like Made In America, but that damn That's My @+$$@ record beat is terrible IMO
30t6p3b.gif

who gon stop me GOES when the beat changes... must not listen to dubstep

and that's my bish is probably my favorite song on the joint cause of the old school sound ahaha

who gon stop me GOES when the beat changes... must not listen to dubstep

and that's my bish is probably my favorite song on the joint cause of the old school sound ahaha

Back
Top Bottom