<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

1669361-DSC_8633.jpg

World Wide Wes, Jay-Z, & Mike Gardner

Miami Beach, FL – August 14, 2011 – Sunday night, Jay-Z had the Ace Of Spades (Armand De Brignac) & Belvedere coming all night in celebration of his and Kanye West’s new album 

It gets better the more I play it. I felt terribly disappointed at first, but I love these dudes, so I had to wait before I said the album wasn't great. 

I still was expecting it to be better. I'm not complaining at all, though; it's great, so I can't ask for more. I didn't listen to any of the tracks prior to hearing the album in its entirety. I absolutely LOVE Murder to Excellence. 

The Joy is the only bonus track I really care for.

It gets better the more I play it. I felt terribly disappointed at first, but I love these dudes, so I had to wait before I said the album wasn't great. 

I still was expecting it to be better. I'm not complaining at all, though; it's great, so I can't ask for more. I didn't listen to any of the tracks prior to hearing the album in its entirety. I absolutely LOVE Murder to Excellence. 

The Joy is the only bonus track I really care for.

I dunno, after the first week since release this album has lost a good amount of steam with my. Maybe it was the initial hype that made it even better, but since then I haven't touched it at all. Still a good album, but just not as good as I felt it was a few weeks ago. *kanye shrug*

I dunno, after the first week since release this album has lost a good amount of steam with my. Maybe it was the initial hype that made it even better, but since then I haven't touched it at all. Still a good album, but just not as good as I felt it was a few weeks ago. *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Agreed. Most definitely not a bad album at all...but not great. Just kind of "meh". There isn't a whole lot that pulls me back in. Even the cuts that really stood out to me have very little replay value for me. Shoulda been a Jay album w/ the same production b/c mic-wise, Kanye did absolutely nothing for me on this joint.

Back
Top Bottom