<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You right. I got it from you

Lol my bad King. I didnt see it the first time.
no

Good grief man my head still spinning 
sick.gif
Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911
No limit on the Black Card
Told y'all I was gonna go HAM, til ocean was my backyard

Noah Goldstein is the beat's engineer, the 911 Jay's referring to is the Porsche 911

911 also is a clever reference to the Noah story in the Bible which the wordplay is based on (Noah, two seats, the "backyard" ocean)

Genesis 9:11:

"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth

Originally Posted by tune205

no

sick.gif
Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

Noah Goldstein is the beat's engineer, the 911 Jay's referring to is the Porsche 911

911 also is a clever reference to the Noah story in the Bible which the wordplay is based on (Noah, two seats, the "backyard" ocean)

"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth

no

sick.gif
Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

no

sick.gif
Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

no

sick.gif
Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

I love how the people trying to interpret the lyrical value of the album are laughed at and the ones that think this album is just about flossing and is only good production wise are the ones who pride themselves on valuing real music
laugh.gif

I love how the people trying to interpret the lyrical value of the album are laughed at and the ones that think this album is just about flossing and is only good production wise are the ones who pride themselves on valuing real music
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

I kinda does add up on the next line where he says "Please pardon all the Curses"....
ohwell.gif

Nah, Jay just throws out connecting Biblical references in consecutive lines by sheer coincidence
laugh.gif

I kinda does add up on the next line where he says "Please pardon all the Curses"....
ohwell.gif

Nah, Jay just throws out connecting Biblical references in consecutive lines by sheer coincidence
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Was really directed to people laughing at your interpretation...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no

sick.gif
Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no

sick.gif
Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Was really directed to people laughing at your interpretation...

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Damn that's crazy,I only thought it was about Deion Sanders since it goes"primetime, beat by deion" but it does have that double meaning 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. My fav song on the album too along with Gotta have it
The wordplay and meaning on some songs is just 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If WTT had more of the sound of "Primetime", "The Joy", and "Illest MF Alive", the FULL potential of this album what have come through.

Damn that's crazy,I only thought it was about Deion Sanders since it goes"primetime, beat by deion" but it does have that double meaning 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If WTT had more of the sound of "Primetime", "The Joy", and "Illest MF Alive", the FULL potential of this album what have come through.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Want more nice wordplay?

Extend the beat Noah
Two seats in the 911

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Except not everyone is into that kind of sound, and Jay/Ye's audience is mainstream.You ain't gotta like the sound, but respect their willingness to market it to others that probably wouldn't listen otherwise.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Except not everyone is into that kind of sound, and Jay/Ye's audience is mainstream.You ain't gotta like the sound, but respect their willingness to market it to others that probably wouldn't listen otherwise.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

HIS NAME IS DIONE YOU IDIOTS ITS NOT CLEVER ITS HIS GOVERMENT NAME

roll.gif

Word, thats how he got the name no id
The genius is in the Deion Sanders double entendre though.

And I like where ya'll goin with this lyric/bible interpretations
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

HIS NAME IS DIONE YOU IDIOTS ITS NOT CLEVER ITS HIS GOVERMENT NAME

roll.gif

Word, thats how he got the name no id
The genius is in the Deion Sanders double entendre though.

And I like where ya'll goin with this lyric/bible interpretations
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom