<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

sick.gif
smokin.gif
at that breakdown.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

dudes been talking bout the same handful of kanye lines for min now 
laugh.gif
.... he my dude but I dont think homes put that much thought into it...but hey maybe im wrong
what about Jay on "who gon stop me" ... "Give me one shot one pot I show up in all white wearing no socks" 
nerd.gif
 whats big homie talking bout?

one thing came to mind but I cant call it...

hope you are not serious with that, but he is talking about baking soda
wink.gif

laugh.gif
.... he my dude but I dont think homes put that much thought into it...but hey maybe im wrong
what about Jay on "who gon stop me" ... "Give me one shot one pot I show up in all white wearing no socks" 
nerd.gif

wink.gif

itunes gave me a redeem code for otis since it was missing when I purchased it. I entered the redeem code and still no otis.....

itunes gave me a redeem code for otis since it was missing when I purchased it. I entered the redeem code and still no otis.....

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
ohh so what u saying is my "Holy Man" movie refererence cant stick but just a few bars latter Jay goes ultra bibilical. ok.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
sumbody go wiki the plot of "Holy Man" 
nerd.gif
...dude in all white no socks shows up = $$$$

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The-Throne-Respect-Mag-478x650.jpg
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Come on now. This is getting out of the hand. It's a good album, maybe even great in due time, but how can an album with "That's My %$$@+", "Liftoff, "Gotta Have It", and "Made In America" be the most important album in Hip-Hop history. %*#* with the jock-riding.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
ohh so what u saying is my "Holy Man" movie refererence cant stick but just a few bars latter Jay goes ultra bibilical. ok.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

The-Throne-Respect-Mag-478x650.jpg
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Come on now. This is getting out of the hand. It's a good album, maybe even great in due time, but how can an album with "That's My %$$@+", "Liftoff, "Gotta Have It", and "Made In America" be the most important album in Hip-Hop history. %*#* with the jock-riding.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

"Give me one shot, one pot" could also be a play on words of the theme of luck Jay uses in that verse.

"Beat the odds, beat the Feds, it wouldn't be wise to bet against the kid" "Start me broke, I bet I get rich" "I'm winning again, I'm at the Wynn, I'm at the table I'm gamblin" "Lucky Lefty, I expect a seven" and the rabbit line, which is a symbol of luck and fortune in some cultures.Obviously not EVERYTHING uses a hidden meaning but dude knows how to spit.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

"Give me one shot, one pot" could also be a play on words of the theme of luck Jay uses in that verse.

"Beat the odds, beat the Feds, it wouldn't be wise to bet against the kid" "Start me broke, I bet I get rich" "I'm winning again, I'm at the Wynn, I'm at the table I'm gamblin" "Lucky Lefty, I expect a seven" and the rabbit line, which is a symbol of luck and fortune in some cultures.Obviously not EVERYTHING uses a hidden meaning but dude knows how to spit.

Are the lyrics in the liner notes of the physical copy?
Also, I wish I knew somebody who know Jay so they could just ask him if the lyrics are really that deep...

Are the lyrics in the liner notes of the physical copy?
Also, I wish I knew somebody who know Jay so they could just ask him if the lyrics are really that deep...

Yep, the lyrics are in there, and apparently the lyrics really are that deep. I'm iffy on that last part though.

Yep, the lyrics are in there, and apparently the lyrics really are that deep. I'm iffy on that last part though.

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Cause it's not, but if the magazines take it and run with it, and enough people convince themselves, then they'll believe it.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Cause it's not, but if the magazines take it and run with it, and enough people convince themselves, then they'll believe it.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Lift Off & Made in America are good songs.... 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom