<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm gonna say they're about even. Both excellent but a little short of classic.

Wrong thread
tongue.gif

Frank Ocean

11/05 – New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
11/06 – New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
11/15 – Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theater

On sale now

Guess that means no Frank Ocean on the tour unless he just does the 2nd half

Frank Ocean

On sale now

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Wrong thread
tongue.gif
I was wondering where the hell that post went lol. Thought I got yuku'd.

Wrong thread
tongue.gif
I was wondering where the hell that post went lol. Thought I got yuku'd.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

IDK about everyone else but I can STILL bump WTT the whole way through (minus made in america of course.)

I'll admit it's not the most lyrical album. I usually hate rap that brags about $, etc. But I still love it.

Maybe it's because it gets me amped as hell at the gym.

Maybe it's because it reminds me of how great my summer was.

Or maybe it's just because its one of the best rap albums of the year.

It's not like they brag about money for the sake of bragging about money (like some other rappers) though. There are a grand total of 3 out of 12 tracks dedicated to bragging on the standard edition, and I actually loved those tracks imo.Agreed with your other points though.

IDK about everyone else but I can STILL bump WTT the whole way through (minus made in america of course.)

I'll admit it's not the most lyrical album. I usually hate rap that brags about $, etc. But I still love it.

It's not like they brag about money for the sake of bragging about money (like some other rappers) though. There are a grand total of 3 out of 12 tracks dedicated to bragging on the standard edition, and I actually loved those tracks imo.Agreed with your other points though.

Frank Ocean

On sale now

tired.gif

Frank Ocean

On sale now

tired.gif

Naw. Maybe it's because one of the album's artists told you that dropping out of college is poppin'.

Naw. Maybe it's because one of the album's artists told you that dropping out of college is poppin'.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

yo why do you have so much hate in you man?, serious question.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Originally Posted by Put em up

Cole World 22 wrote:

roll.gif

Cole World 22 is Time, someone who used to just straight up hate on J. Cole in EVERY post... and ride Kanye.. .
roll.gif

It must be a sad sad life to find it entertaining to create multiple accounts on a message board just so you can dog on everyone's taste in music.

And honestly... who gives a damn if Kanye dropped out of college and made an album about it? How does what he did in his personal life effect his music at all? Oh he made an album about his life experiences? Didn't Cole do the same thing? How many damn times are we gonna hear J. Cole talk about Sallie Mae? Or being in debt?

Bill Gates didn't go to College and he's more successful then probably anyone on this message board will ever be. If you are gonna try to argue against something, at least have a valid argument. Until then FOH.

Cole World 22 wrote:

roll.gif

Cole World 22 is Time, someone who used to just straight up hate on J. Cole in EVERY post... and ride Kanye.. .
roll.gif

It must be a sad sad life to find it entertaining to create multiple accounts on a message board just so you can dog on everyone's taste in music.

And honestly... who gives a damn if Kanye dropped out of college and made an album about it? How does what he did in his personal life effect his music at all? Oh he made an album about his life experiences? Didn't Cole do the same thing? How many damn times are we gonna hear J. Cole talk about Sallie Mae? Or being in debt?

Bill Gates didn't go to College and he's more successful then probably anyone on this message board will ever be. If you are gonna try to argue against something, at least have a valid argument. Until then FOH.

roll.gif

roll.gif

exactly what i was thinking, kid must not have a life to have that much hate. its not possible.

roll.gif

roll.gif

exactly what i was thinking, kid must not have a life to have that much hate. its not possible.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Whats wrong with Made In America?

Since my car is a dinosaur I have to use CDs and the only song I skip on WTT is Lift Off and Murder To Excellence.

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Whats wrong with Made In America?

Since my car is a dinosaur I have to use CDs and the only song I skip on WTT is Lift Off and Murder To Excellence.

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom