<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Whats wrong with Made In America?

Since my car is a dinosaur I have to use CDs and the only song I skip on WTT is Lift Off and Murder To Excellence.

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah Made In America receives so much unnecessary hate on here.I think people fail to grasp the overall message of the song.When you think about what black people had to go through back in the day it's sad.Being hung just for looking at a white woman or not even being allowed to attend schools we weren't expected to succeed in anything and that's pretty much what the song is talking about.they not just simply bragging on it they saying that as a people we're not supposed to be where we are but we made it.sorry to get all deep and +$#@.back to regular scheduled programming.

Since my car is a dinosaur I have to use CDs and the only song I skip on WTT is Lift Off and Murder To Excellence.

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah Made In America receives so much unnecessary hate on here.I think people fail to grasp the overall message of the song.When you think about what black people had to go through back in the day it's sad.Being hung just for looking at a white woman or not even being allowed to attend schools we weren't expected to succeed in anything and that's pretty much what the song is talking about.they not just simply bragging on it they saying that as a people we're not supposed to be where we are but we made it.sorry to get all deep and +$#@.back to regular scheduled programming.

Originally Posted by 81KB

swishasweets wrote:

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah Made In America receives so much unnecessary hate on here.I think people fail to grasp the overall message of the song.When you think about what black people had to go through back in the day it's sad.Being hung just for looking at a white woman or not even being allowed to attend schools we weren't expected to succeed in anything and that's pretty much what the song is talking about.they not just simply bragging on it they saying that as a people we're not supposed to be where we are but we made it.sorry to get all deep and #+!%.back to regular scheduled programming.

I understand the concept behind the song and I don't hate on the message at all. But that hook and beat are
sick.gif
:x Honestly I couldn't quote one thing said on that song other than "Sweet baby Jesus"
roll.gif

swishasweets wrote:

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah Made In America receives so much unnecessary hate on here.I think people fail to grasp the overall message of the song.When you think about what black people had to go through back in the day it's sad.Being hung just for looking at a white woman or not even being allowed to attend schools we weren't expected to succeed in anything and that's pretty much what the song is talking about.they not just simply bragging on it they saying that as a people we're not supposed to be where we are but we made it.sorry to get all deep and #+!%.back to regular scheduled programming.

I understand the concept behind the song and I don't hate on the message at all. But that hook and beat are
sick.gif
:x Honestly I couldn't quote one thing said on that song other than "Sweet baby Jesus"
roll.gif

Man...when i first got the album i played made it in america back to back to back...love this track...alot of people dont like it tho..idk y...

but if youre skipping murder to excellence your missin out man...

Black excellence/opulence/decadence/tuxes next to the president..

they say my black card bear the mark of the beast i repeat/my religion is the beats/my verse is like church/my jesus piece...

lol...man...i think this is top 3 hardest verses on the album..wasnt even fair...album still gets spins...

Man...when i first got the album i played made it in america back to back to back...love this track...alot of people dont like it tho..idk y...

they say my black card bear the mark of the beast i repeat/my religion is the beats/my verse is like church/my jesus piece...

lol...man...i think this is top 3 hardest verses on the album..wasnt even fair...album still gets spins...

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

"The scales were lopsided, I'm just restoring order
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Murder to Excellence??
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

"The scales were lopsided, I'm just restoring order
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VA757VA

think its "My religion is to Be/Bey, my verse is like church, my Jesus piece/peace."

fav song on the album and record of the year for me

think its "My religion is to Be/Bey, my verse is like church, my Jesus piece/peace."

Huge Jay fan and I've been a Kanye groupie since his last album but this album was weak to me. Couldn't get into it, downloaded it the night it came out. Tried getting into it and ended up liking 4-5 songs. Haven't even played those 4-5 songs in weeks.

Huge Jay fan and I've been a Kanye groupie since his last album but this album was weak to me. Couldn't get into it, downloaded it the night it came out. Tried getting into it and ended up liking 4-5 songs. Haven't even played those 4-5 songs in weeks.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

How does Be/Bey make more sense than Beats?

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

How does Be/Bey make more sense than Beats?

I just don't like the sound of the song.

Lyrics are another thing but since I haven't really listened to the song I can't really appreciate that part of the song.

Ill give it some more spins this week.

I just don't like the sound of the song.

Lyrics are another thing but since I haven't really listened to the song I can't really appreciate that part of the song.

Ill give it some more spins this week.

Back
Top Bottom