<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by jcbacall

drake at the toronto show. calling it.
laugh.gif
At "calling it" like we have a hot bed of stars in the city. They haven't brought any guests out, so why change now? Only way Aubrey's hitting that stage is if Kanye made up with him and got him on stage to show "peace".

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I don't care how energetic it gets the crowd, I ain't pay my hard earn money to hear a song played 6 times... 3 was enough when I went to the ATL show, 6 just feels like they short changing me.

Thing is they already played 37 songs before "Paris" so you already have had your moneys worth by the time they play it. After the first performance the crowd isn't ready for them to leave and in the case last night they get louder after each performance so it would've been a dissapointment if they had just left after performing it once or twice. The song is also pretty much one of the best songs to hear live cause the whole crowd went absolutely nuts each time they played it and after playing it 5 times they finished it off with "Encore" which was the perfect ending imo.
You def won't complain about them playing it multiple times when you're there.

I don't care how energetic it gets the crowd, I ain't pay my hard earn money to hear a song played 6 times... 3 was enough when I went to the ATL show, 6 just feels like they short changing me.

Thing is they already played 37 songs before "Paris" so you already have had your moneys worth by the time they play it. After the first performance the crowd isn't ready for them to leave and in the case last night they get louder after each performance so it would've been a dissapointment if they had just left after performing it once or twice. The song is also pretty much one of the best songs to hear live cause the whole crowd went absolutely nuts each time they played it and after playing it 5 times they finished it off with "Encore" which was the perfect ending imo.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Won't have time to complain, after the second time I'll be heading for the exits to avoid traffic.
laugh.gif

Won't have time to complain, after the second time I'll be heading for the exits to avoid traffic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
At "calling it" like we have a hot bed of stars in the city. They haven't brought any guests out, so why change now? Only way Aubrey's hitting that stage is if Kanye made up with him and got him on stage to show "peace".
As if MSG (y'know, one of the premiere venues for ANY artists) not having any guests itself....wasn't the clearest sign......
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
As if MSG (y'know, one of the premiere venues for ANY artists) not having any guests itself....wasn't the clearest sign......
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Guess it isn't for everyone 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Guess it isn't for everyone 
laugh.gif

well they could have potentially performed 40 if they only did NIP 3 times... you know tracks like Allure, I Wonder, Roc Boys sh.. even Hate from BP3. And lets be serious NIP is a banger but not pull up 6 times banger!

well they could have potentially performed 40 if they only did NIP 3 times... you know tracks like Allure, I Wonder, Roc Boys sh.. even Hate from BP3. And lets be serious NIP is a banger but not pull up 6 times banger!

Yea them not performing murder to excellence is the real crime!!!

I know imma still enjoy myself but that record was gonna be the best of the night for me I'm sure.

Yea them not performing murder to excellence is the real crime!!!

I know imma still enjoy myself but that record was gonna be the best of the night for me I'm sure.

Originally Posted by quik1987

*@@!, I got here too early, what time they hit the stage?
You've been all in this thread and not know they don't hit the stage until 9?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

*@@!, I got here too early, what time they hit the stage?
You've been all in this thread and not know they don't hit the stage until 9?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom