<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Went to the show last week at Mohegan Sun. Real dope. Probably the best concert I've been to. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Went to the show last week at Mohegan Sun. Real dope. Probably the best concert I've been to. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Bruhs, that *+*+ was insaneeeeeee!!! I got videos on my phone but they're probably horrible quality. Probably the best concert I've ever been to. Random sidenote, The Weeknd was in the booth below the second stage, right next to our seats. I got my stan on and shouted at him, and he just nodded his head real quick, lmao.

Quick notes:
- Only did @!%##* in Paris 3 times (lol at "only").
- I could feeeeel the heat from the pyrotechnics they used, I had floor seats, 21st row, and it was crazy.
- My fav Jay-Z moments were when he performed U Don't Know, PSA and Empire State of Mind.
- Fav Kanye moments were Good Life (crowd went NUTS when he played that), Can't Tell Me Nothing and Power.
- Fav WTT performances were New Day (I just love the verses on that track, realest song on the album by far)
- Kanye got pissed at the dude that was taking care of the lights, didn't do it properly the first two times, seemed like that was staged though lol.
- Jay-Z and Ye signed someone's CD at the end of the show which was dope.
- Disappointed (for lack of a better term) they didn't do Illest Mutha Alive, Why I Love You, So Appalled, Through The Wire or Lucifer but I guess that was to be expected since they weren't really on the setlists (except Why I Love You was in a few if I'm not mistaken).
- Proper females as always.
- Pause, but I seen dudes brought out their gear tonight but man, a lot of dudes can't keep their kicks clean for *+*+. Mutha****as was rockin BEATUP LV Dons, come on son.

All in all, AMAZING show and a great way to enjoy the birthday.

Bruhs, that *+*+ was insaneeeeeee!!! I got videos on my phone but they're probably horrible quality. Probably the best concert I've ever been to. Random sidenote, The Weeknd was in the booth below the second stage, right next to our seats. I got my stan on and shouted at him, and he just nodded his head real quick, lmao.

Quick notes:
- Only did @!%##* in Paris 3 times (lol at "only").
- I could feeeeel the heat from the pyrotechnics they used, I had floor seats, 21st row, and it was crazy.
- My fav Jay-Z moments were when he performed U Don't Know, PSA and Empire State of Mind.
- Fav Kanye moments were Good Life (crowd went NUTS when he played that), Can't Tell Me Nothing and Power.
- Fav WTT performances were New Day (I just love the verses on that track, realest song on the album by far)
- Kanye got pissed at the dude that was taking care of the lights, didn't do it properly the first two times, seemed like that was staged though lol.
- Disappointed (for lack of a better term) they didn't do Illest Mutha Alive, Why I Love You, So Appalled, Through The Wire or Lucifer but I guess that was to be expected since they weren't really on the setlists (except Why I Love You was in a few if I'm not mistaken).
- Pause, but I seen dudes brought out their gear tonight but man, a lot of dudes can't keep their kicks clean for *+*+. Mutha****as was rockin BEATUP LV Dons, come on son.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Bruhs, that *@!% was insaneeeeeee!!! I got videos on my phone but they're probably horrible quality. Probably the best concert I've ever been to. Random sidenote, The Weeknd was in the booth below the second stage, right next to our seats. I got my stan on and shouted at him, and he just nodded his head real quick, lmao.

Quick notes:

Happened in Greensboro too.

Bruhs, that *@!% was insaneeeeeee!!! I got videos on my phone but they're probably horrible quality. Probably the best concert I've ever been to. Random sidenote, The Weeknd was in the booth below the second stage, right next to our seats. I got my stan on and shouted at him, and he just nodded his head real quick, lmao.

Quick notes:

Happened in Greensboro too.

- My fav Jay-Z moments were when he performed U Don't Know, PSA.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

- Fav Kanye moments were Good Life, Can't Tell Me Nothing.
pimp.gif
doesn't he do a PYT intro too? my buddy said he did at the MTL show...
- Kanye got pissed at the dude that was taking care of the lights.def. staged then, happened at other venues...
- Disappointed they didn't do Through The Wire or Lucifer
tired.gif

grin.gif

and happy belated dude!

and 
laugh.gif
 at getting there at 11:37

can't wait for tn now... 
grin.gif

pimp.gif
- Kanye got pissed at the dude that was taking care of the lights.def. staged then, happened at other venues...
tired.gif

grin.gif

and happy belated dude!

and 
laugh.gif

can't wait for tn now... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae2

pimp.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif

and happy belated dude!

and 
laugh.gif

can't wait for tn now... 
grin.gif
Yeah he did, but nobody in our section even realized lmao. And yeah, although there were definitely some females in the building, they also came with disgusting !*+ hoodrats.

Originally Posted by arrjae2

pimp.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif

and happy belated dude!

and 
laugh.gif

can't wait for tn now... 
grin.gif
Yeah he did, but nobody in our section even realized lmao. And yeah, although there were definitely some females in the building, they also came with disgusting !*+ hoodrats.

Back
Top Bottom