<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

HOLLLYYYYYYY!

last nights show was crazy!! crowd was hype!!
the lighting was dope to see too. and ye did the 'light problem' again lol
they did NIP 5x
me and my buddy high-fived kanye, after he finished his runaway/heartless/stronger set... being at the front of the tunnel FTW!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
at ye's face at the beginning of stronger
and the females were on point. got a couple numbers.
grin.gif

overall a good night.... now for class in a couple hours....
EDIT:

ye did all falls down
grin.gif
 before diamonds if i remember correctly...

i know im missing something, ill update tmrw...

HOLLLYYYYYYY!

last nights show was crazy!! crowd was hype!!
the lighting was dope to see too. and ye did the 'light problem' again lol
they did NIP 5x
me and my buddy high-fived kanye, after he finished his runaway/heartless/stronger set... being at the front of the tunnel FTW!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
at ye's face at the beginning of stronger
and the females were on point. got a couple numbers.
grin.gif

overall a good night.... now for class in a couple hours....
EDIT:

ye did all falls down
grin.gif
 before diamonds if i remember correctly...

i know im missing something, ill update tmrw...

First time seeing hov so PSA was my favorite, then All Falls Down & Goodlife... Was hoping for NIP to be played at least 5x lol

First time seeing hov so PSA was my favorite, then All Falls Down & Goodlife... Was hoping for NIP to be played at least 5x lol

Will be there as well. Feels like I've had these tickets forever!

Wish Jay was doing "Heart of the City" Seeing it performed at Home and Home last year, and having the whole crowd singing along at the end, was easily one of my top favorite concert moments ever.

Will be there as well. Feels like I've had these tickets forever!

Wish Jay was doing "Heart of the City" Seeing it performed at Home and Home last year, and having the whole crowd singing along at the end, was easily one of my top favorite concert moments ever.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by jcbacall

drake at the toronto show. calling it.
laugh.gif
At "calling it" like we have a hot bed of stars in the city. They haven't brought any guests out, so why change now? Only way Aubrey's hitting that stage is if Kanye made up with him and got him on stage to show "peace".
i was wylin, but when the transition from all of the lights to big pimpin, i though drake was gonna come out. but i realized only kings were worthy to be on that stage. 12th row looked sweet as hell. hov nodded at me when he finished empire state of mind. yankee fitted came in the clutch

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by jcbacall

drake at the toronto show. calling it.
laugh.gif
At "calling it" like we have a hot bed of stars in the city. They haven't brought any guests out, so why change now? Only way Aubrey's hitting that stage is if Kanye made up with him and got him on stage to show "peace".
i was wylin, but when the transition from all of the lights to big pimpin, i though drake was gonna come out. but i realized only kings were worthy to be on that stage. 12th row looked sweet as hell. hov nodded at me when he finished empire state of mind. yankee fitted came in the clutch

Was at Toronto show on Thanksgiving, well worth the 5hr drive from OHIO, had great seats, one of the greatest entertainment events I have been too and still in ahhhh....They did Paris 5X....you have to be at the show to realize why that is still not enough and you want more!!!

Was at Toronto show on Thanksgiving, well worth the 5hr drive from OHIO, had great seats, one of the greatest entertainment events I have been too and still in ahhhh....They did Paris 5X....you have to be at the show to realize why that is still not enough and you want more!!!

Back
Top Bottom