<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

It's not like they do that song the entire show.

They do it at the end, and depending on how the crowd reacts they'll keep on doing it over and over, which I have no problem with that.

Anyway, going to the first Chicago show tomorrow, first time seeing both. I might shed a tear.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

They do it at the end, and depending on how the crowd reacts they'll keep on doing it over and over, which I have no problem with that.

Anyway, going to the first Chicago show tomorrow, first time seeing both. I might shed a tear.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

frown.gif
laugh.gif
me too cant wait

Originally Posted by Rafool

frown.gif
laugh.gif
me too cant wait

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by KG21

Who's gonna be at the show this Thursday in Chicago?

I'll be there.
What's poppin' afterwards? Think I'm headed to Club Cuvee after the show.

Not sure. I'm not from Illinois so I have no idea whats around there. We are staying with some girls we know who live in Chicago, so I guess I'll find out lol

Back
Top Bottom