Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Black people deadass don't like eachother. If it ain't two brothers trying to out macho Man Randy Savage eachother it's black women vs black men, straight men vs gay men, black men vs. black women, lesbian women vs straight women, pansexual men who were born as women but doesn't identify with a gender vs transexuals, etc. The black community is in shambles and we can trace this **** back to slavery.
So you gone act like these white folks ain't out here losing they minds going at each over Trump? America is in shambles. I'm tired of this narrative because you get your news from social media:angry:
Majority of black people are hard working individuals trying to get by. same stuff happening in trailer parks across the country. It's a economic issue more than a black and white issue. We nurture violence and chaos in this country unlike any any other modern country in the world. Why is that?

your premise assumes da parties "being divided" like eachother :lol: :smh:

you wouldve had a better chance with da other idiom "da enemy of my enemy is my friend".

You don't understand divide and conquer in this context. The concept is thousands of years old. It's not about political parties, that's a surface level way of seeing it and an oversimplification. The entire point is to divide and weaken large groups and keep smaller groups from coming together to increase power and influence.

Machiavelli talks about it in The Art of War.

An easy example is colorism within melanated communities. Or turning field slaves against house slaves. Dark skinned against light skinned.

It's a well known strategy, it was used against the Panthers and was instrumental in taking down Brother Malcolm.

The entire point is to divide and weaken large groups and keep smaller groups from coming together to increase power and influence.

and like i said, da premise you're demonstrating assumes da groups like eachother before a "catalyst" divides em :lol:

duke, Joy Reid gonna keep her gig @ MSNBC in spites of what she raddled off about gay men cuz be she a loyal soldier, imagine if her or Nipsey weren't anti Trump at da moment... :lol:

those Glaad goons would be coming wit da pitch forks... :lol:

what an ignorant fool

Yo what is this ***** really doing? he damn well knows the fallacy in these things but he's riding with it and labeling feigning ignorance as "free thought", i'm sure his college professor mother didn't raise a dummy. What's this clown deal for real?

and like i said, da premise you're demonstrating assumes da groups like eachother before a "catalyst" divides em :lol:

Again you don't understand the core concept. You're viewing it as "groups who like each other" which isn't the case, nor the point in this context.

The act itself prevents groups who aren't linked in the first place from banding together to gain power. It's larger than dividing the already acquainted.

Art of War is another book I can purchase for you if you're interested :wink:

It's more like there is a goal everyone should be working toward achieving. Even the most problack people have their strong belief that they won't compromise on. This now divides the group as a whole and prevents the larger collective from working together.

Do you like all your coworkers? Don't you guys, more or less, work for the same goal?

So you gone act like these white folks ain't out here losing they minds going at each over Trump? America is in shambles. I'm tired of this narrative because you get your news from social media:angry:
Majority of black people are hard working individuals trying to get by. same stuff happening in trailer parks across the country. It's a economic issue more than a black and white issue. We nurture violence and chaos in this country unlike any any other modern country in the world. Why is that?

Wateryewtalkingabout

Please tell me where I said these issues are exclusive to the black community

When your not the dominant society and those types of people have had their foot on your neck for centuries infighting is gonna be a tad more detrimental

When we start getting treated like humans maybe I'll preface my statements more about mankind in general >D

DcD0rztVMAAZgyc

It's truly a shame that Steve Smith said that to kanye, dude's an og in the design game. he designed the instapump fury's

Damn 2018 is turning out to be a bad year
Ye' gone
Cosby gone
Nas looking real funny in the light. I believed every bit of her interview.

Back
Top Bottom