Kanye West - Last Call Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Since I'm not biased, song not going to completely bash this song.

The mayonnaise/Miracle Whips line on this track is one of maybe 4 nice lines Kanye has rapped in his career.

The rest of the track is awful though.

Let's pretend for a second that this guy didn't tell y'all that bouncin' from college is the jumpoff...

Y'all don't cringe when you hear the "insects is/ in Texas/ in Lexus" part?

If that ain't the most struggled flow ever...
Oh the irony of your post and your SN

Since I'm not biased, I'm not going to completely bash this song.

The mayonnaise/Miracle Whips line on this track is one of maybe 4 nice lines Kanye has rapped in his career.

Let's pretend for a second that this guy didn't tell y'all that bouncin' from college is the jumpoff...

15pkisz.gif

"Flow infectious, gimme ten seconds, I'll have a buzz bigger than insects in texas, funny how aint nobody interested, til I almost killed myself in Lexus" > Anything J cole will ever say.

Since I'm not biased, I'm not going to completely bash this song.

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

"now everybody love Kanye, im almost Raymond"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH at the strength of the "College Dropout Lifetime Pass."

Let another person spit this line, and it's utter trash.

Let a !%++% tell you that leaving college is the move, and it's dope?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

2hr1v78.gif

The hate in you is strong cole world. Wipe J. Coles spunk out of your eye so you can see the truth of your insolent ways.  

And it's not about rapping ability. It's about who makes better music. Kanye to me makes better music than J. Cole. Cole has no personality and charisma whatsoever.

Let me get this straight...your man J Cole SAMPLES one of Kanyes songs and makes the abominable "work out" ...with the SAME concept...fails miserably, and yet you still love him?
roll.gif

Don't forget those screen grabs from the other thread homie.

Cole World 22. Stop trolling. Kanye is the reason J Cole even has a climate in rap music to get a job in the first place. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Let me get this straight...your man J Cole SAMPLES one of Kanyes songs and makes the abominable "work out" ...with the SAME concept...fails miserably, and yet you still love him?
roll.gif

Cole World 22. Stop trolling. Kanye is the reason J Cole even has a climate in rap music to get a job in the first place. 

I don't mess with "Work Out." Period.

That's the difference between me and college dropouts.

When my guys spit something weak (Kingdome Come, "Work Out"), I stay level-headed. I'm not gonna be like "oh that's my dude that said to pray to Gotti instead of God, so I'm gonna co-sign everything!" Naw, my mind doesn't work in a delusional/brainwashed fashion.

That's the difference between me and the dropouts. I don't sit here and say ridiculous #+## like "Cole World: The Sideline Story is the album that defines this generation of music."

Naw, I call it how I see it.

College dropouts, on the other hand, are Oedipus Rex #!! dudes; blind to the fact that this dude been spittin' hot garbage for nearly a decade.

I dont even post on or go on nt that much but cole world you are spreading this BS everywhere. You make the most asinine points about kanye vs cole, that are so dumb i dont get how you even believe them. Youre entitled to your own opinion, but you just come off as such a whiny little !%#*!/stan that i seriously #*@@!*% hate you. You should pm me your address so we can scrap because it seems like youre not bout to shut the !+%% up on your own, this isnt about music so dont try and bring kanye up in this. this is about you being a b i t c h

btw im about to graduate college and i dont enjoy listening to j. cole at all and college dropout is a classic

roll.gif

When my guys spit something weak (Kingdome Come, "Work Out"), I stay level-headed. I'm not gonna be like "oh that's my dude that said to pray to Gotti instead of God, so I'm gonna co-sign everything!" Naw, my mind doesn't work in a delusional/brainwashed fashion.

That's the difference between me and the dropouts. I don't sit here and say ridiculous #+## like "Cole World: The Sideline Story is the album that defines this generation of music."

College dropouts, on the other hand, are Oedipus Rex #!! dudes; blind to the fact that this dude been spittin' hot garbage for nearly a decade.

Ok serious man stop with the trolling already.do you not get attention outside of NT or sumthing?damn go get a girl or find a hobby.why don't u try knitting?

College dropout is almost flawless and this song was very dope, some clever lines and it was very heartfelt.
Not trying to derail the thread, but this album is leagues beyond L.R. I honestly feel like this album is something our grandkids will be able to bump and relate to. C.D. Ye was the voice of the typical middle class, young african american person. Dude laced this joint with his soul.

Now he just talks about Hermes socks that never go on sale. Its like a almost want him to go broke so he can drop another classic. (Not really wanting him to go broke).

My all time favorite Ye song is Bittersweet tho.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

I dont even post on or go on nt that much but cole world you are spreading this BS everywhere. You make the most asinine points about kanye vs cole, that are so dumb i dont get how you even believe them. Youre entitled to your own opinion, but you just come off as such a whiny little !%#*!/stan that i seriously #*@@!*% hate you. You should pm me your address so we can scrap because it seems like youre not bout to shut the !+%% up on your own, this isnt about music so dont try and bring kanye up in this. this is about you being a b i t c h

btw im about to graduate college and i dont enjoy listening to j. cole at all and college dropout is a classic

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

College dropout is almost flawless and this song was very dope, some clever lines and it was very heartfelt.
Not trying to derail the thread, but this album is leagues beyond L.R. I honestly feel like this album is something our grandkids will be able to bump and relate to. C.D. Ye was the voice of the typical middle class, young african american person. Dude laced this joint with his soul.

Now he just talks about Hermes socks that never go on sale. Its like a almost want him to go broke so he can drop another classic. (Not really wanting him to go broke).

My all time favorite Ye song is Bittersweet tho.

All "trolling" aside, someone tell me this:

How come when other people agree with me that Kanye ain't been talking about SHIIT since CD, they're not "trolling" ?

Why does it only apply to me?

Because my dude, whether you're aware or not, your rants sound like blind hate towards another artist. When you constantly down something without acknowledging any good points, it comes off as a troll/ hater. You sound like Cole is your big brother and no one is better than him in your eyes. And your sn doesn't help.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Because my dude, whether you're aware or not, your rants sound like blind hate towards another artist. When you constantly down something without acknowledging any good points, it comes off as a troll/ hater. You sound like Cole is your big brother and no one is better than him in your eyes. And your sn doesn't help.

roll.gif

That.

Plus I've said that College Dropout is a classic.

I always give Kanye credit for his PRODUCTION.

I've said that Cole's album is NOT better than "The Warm Up" and "Friday Night Lights."

I've said Jay-Z >>>>> __________.

So how am I a Stan? My opinions are VERY rational and unbiased. And I feel that most of Kanye's fans' opinions are waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy biased.

Dude in the other thread said "MBDTF is the greatest album of our generation."

Really? I sound worse than that?

Kanye Stans on here trying to say that "Gold Digger" is greatness? Really?

Do you see me saying "Work Out" is greatness?

Hell nah.

So how exactly am I a "Stan" compared to these other guys?

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
,Go gettem my dude.

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

"I'm Kan, the L.V. don,
Bought my mom a bag now she L.V. mom"

This line is maddd weak.But he told y'all skipping college is the one, so...

U mad? And that Cole freestyle was trash. How dare you disrespect my eardrums like that!

Back
Top Bottom