Kanye West = new King of Pop?

Did people start looking for a new dude to call "King of Rock&Roll" after Elvis died? Nope!

Michael is the "King of Pop" nobody else will earn that title.

SMH at all these artist giving themselves titles and not being given it by the people.

Originally Posted by zube42

Timberlake>Kanye

SMH..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Did people start looking for a new dude to call "King of Rock&Roll" after Elvis died? Nope!

Michael is the "King of Pop" nobody else will earn that title.

SMH at all these artist giving themselves titles and not being given it by the people.

i heard elvis said some racist comments: something like "all a #%$# is good for is for shoe shining" i doubt it though. there are also claims that hestole "rock and roll" from chuck berry?

michael was more than music. he was an activist for world peace and human prosperity. kanye is an activist for himself. he will NEVER be as large worldwidelike michael unless he gets rid of his ego. he is already in touch with his feminine side(fish stick jokes and all), but michael was at another level when itcomes to that. michael is the definition of androgyny.

"Androgyny is a term derived from the Greek words ανή

Originally Posted by Jordanking45

Originally Posted by zube42

Timberlake>Kanye

SMH..
indifferent.gif
You serious? I hate comparisons but Timberlake is more like Michael than Kanye can ever dream of being. Kanye being a total+%$+%$#@% doesn't help his case either.

this is why i never have a problem hating on Kanye. this goof was gonna call himself Martin Loui King or something after Martin Luther King. thats maddisrespectful because Kanye never stands for anything thing besides his wack fashion style. hes another herb. now hes the King of Pop and he cant sing, dance,barely can rap. all he can do is produce, i'll give him that. the only reason hes not a bigger herb than Jay-Z is Jay is still in denial about that factthat he actually sucks.

You guys gotta understand that a truly remarkable talent never says that they are great. Did you ever hear Michael call himself the "King Of Pop"? nopeople called him that because it was true. Kanye has called himself an icon, great, etc. which is a bunch of bull if you ask me. Im still a fan of his.though.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

You guys gotta understand that a truly remarkable talent never says that they are great. Did you ever hear Michael call himself the "King Of Pop"? no people called him that because it was true. Kanye has called himself an icon, great, etc. which is a bunch of bull if you ask me. Im still a fan of his. though.

you sealed his fate right there. kanye is nothing but a grown baby at times. you could also say the same about michael, but in a different way. for example,making his home a playground and shopping like a kid in a candy store without parents though. kanye is missing his mom to keep him in check, he's animmature brat. michael lived as if he was a peter pan/ charlie( from willy wonka) hybrid. a humble child-like spirit. kanye seems to have been spoiled as akid, whereas michael was worked like a slave by his own father. his father was something of a gift/curse for michael.

Back
Top Bottom