Kanye West Nike Sig?

Its called reiteration, feel strongly about the subject no @#%$, and plus there ain't much ease to talk about lately on this site. So Why not? Am i wrong? Anybody sayin dude ain't got a fresh approach is kiddin themselves. Plus gotta get my post game up. haha
Uhh, I talk jewels and spit diamonds, all cherry
like a hymen, when I'm rhymin with remarkable timin
Caviar and silk dreams, my voice is linen
Spittin venom up in the, minds of young women--jay z

can sum1 post "McFly's" i'm lost. :\
ohwell.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

:wow:
eek.gif
Yo cats was really rockin them??? :rofl:
roll.gif
I saw back 2 the future when i was little, i didn't remember the kicks tho. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

^The shoes never released to the actual public...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

noafnolife2000-img600x225-1184417459084.jpg
It is not the NSA, CIA, or our countries leaders who are to blame for our current situation. Rather, it is us, the crippled faceless masses who have willingly traded our knowledge of the truth for a life of ease.​

1.ye is that dude........
2.them nike ones are piff!
3.them black joints is crazy....but the white ones are crazier.....they got yellow gum soles :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

P.s.Does any1 have a brand on them black joints!?!!?!

I may be a "newbie",but I've been collecting since '98,NIKEreading since '02,i know my hobby homie!!!!

^ I wouldn't be surprised. if anything I think someone would pay more for those. I'm not sure about McFly's, I mean I like high-tops, but not THAT high. they would be cool to have but I could never wear them. I'm sure if he does get a shoe it will be something high top and a strap probably.
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

More pics of Kanye with the Ato's.
The red colorway might be samples that will release this fall.

4tuwv2f.jpg

4vqw7b4.png

heres the white ones with the gum sole
6f4rol3.jpg

"A little of the old ultraviolence"

^Thanks for the pics of the white ones. Does anyone know where to buy these? Besides ebay? Thanks.
"What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?"
"Watahhh!!!!!"

TEAM GALACTUS AIN'T NO CLOUD​
FOUNDER​

Omarion had on a pair of the black ones on TRL a week or two ago, ^^^ and i dont think any of us can get a pair, from what i remember/heard, you have to a special order on these from Japan.

Edit: Did research, theres a shop that sells these, the these sneakers came out a while ago, but are supposed to be re-released for winter. The Aoyama Shop is one of the couple shops in Japan where you can find them and they go for 30,000+ yen but sorry i dont know what that converts too in US.

Edit again: 30,000.00 JPY = 265.119 USD

Quote:
Edit: Did research, theres a shop that sells these, the these sneakers came out a while ago, but are supposed to be re-released for winter. The Aoyama Shop is one of the couple shops in Japan where you can find them and they go for 30,000+ yen but sorry i dont know what that converts too in US.
TEAM GALACTUS AIN'T NO CLOUD
FOUNDER​

Back
Top Bottom