Kanye West Nike Sig?

^^ $265?! probably end up being around 3 with shipping overseas...
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

What a bunch of beasts.......Yall know those would be hideous if Kanye never rocked em

6f6pu7r.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

I dunno man, Reebok is usually the brand to give a rapper a sig shoe
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

I thought it was called a swoosh?!?
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

IMO them atos are dope can;t say what I would of thought about them before Kanye wore them because I had no idea about them, but in the Omarion pic, they look dope, i would cop red, white, and black pairs, but $300.....not to sure about that

maybe one pair, but at that price no more than 1

Definately looking forward to Kanyes Signature Shoe and if it looks anything like McFlys, I can't wait
FS DS SBTG size 8.5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

That guy standing next to Bow Wow looks home less . :nerd:
nerd.gif

IMO Kayne can keep those bad boys.

my first post got deleted. (yes thats my sig.)

myspace.com/justfourkickz

seeing that wack ninjas like Omarion is rockin @#%$ like that...nothing is safe.

like Chris Brown saying how exclusive his Melvin Dunk sb's were...

ato's are ok, but I prefer the Raf Simons high tops...the straps on the ato's are excessive imo. clean shoe everall...

:smh:
smh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
O.G. Member DreadHeadMAJORDCCOUNTERFITTIN

Wow imagine that, he'd have kicks with Bape Sta and Nike, naaahhh, I doubt it haha
*WANTED*
Co.Jp Vandal sz 10-10.5

^ He already does...180's...
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

I say no way Nike makes a sig Kanye shoe.
Nike has never done a shoe for any celebrity, or person for that matter that wasn't an athelete.
The only thing that could come out of this would be NikexKanye similar to the Doom or Quasimoto or a pack like Guns N Roses etc.

Me personally would like Nike to stick with Athletes.......the last thing I would want is the door to open for such possibilities as a K-Fed Dunk!

Nike hasn't done shoes for artist but they've done collabo's...look at what they did with Nelly and Em...they can easily release a retro version of the McFly's and put a scheme or logo on it relate to Kanye and feed the beasts..

Those Ato Matsumoto's are so sick! I don't know if I'd be able to make them look right on my feet though.
Smile

Back
Top Bottom