Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Originally Posted by Billionaireb

Man It dont make no sense on how much they cost

laugh.gif
I know. $1000 on some shoes? I'll take whip.

Stupid in this economy... those are gonna flop for a lot of reasons...

Think about it, any one who's willing to spend that much on shoes wouldn't want a Kanye design...

Originally Posted by JG000

those are gonna flop for a lot of reasons...
LOL... they're gonna flop? oh really? i guess that's why they're all pretty much sold out...
laugh.gif

and the economy hasn't had much of an effect on the shoe game at all...

I don't mind paying retail for any of them but I'm not paying reseller prices. Although I would rather spend $1000 on any these then the blink yeezys. Understand that they're Louis, not Nike.

so safe to say the ones ending on eBay for less than 8-7 bills fake? id rather try to find a used pair than drop half a months rent on some shoes im only gonna wear 1x or 2x a week

^^

Yeah I'd say that if they're at 7-8 bills it's probably fake. Any of them should probably go for over 1k. If you need help let me know or pm me.

Here's a few videos to help you see a better picture of what the real ones look like.

Someone hit me up with Pink Jaspers or white dons/hudsons for around retail, money ready
Used or new
Sz 6.5-7.5 LV

^ $790 ($850 after paypal fees and shipping).

they were vnds.

been looking for them since september, thought i'd end up spending a lot more than that.

Way too much money for an ugly shoe. Black Jaspers are an exception, but I still couldn't justify paying that much for something that could be stepped in dog doo doo. Put Kanye West's name on any shoe and people will be all over it...SMFH

figured this might be the best place to ask, but has anyone figured out a relatively consistent size conversion for the jaspers or dons? I'm seriously looking at picking up both, but don't want to drop a ton of money for something that may not fit. I'm a 10.5-11 for pretty much all Nikes and I've heard from different people that anywhere from a LV8.5 to a LV 10 would be able to fit me

i had a pair of jaspers... sold them. But i wear 9-9.5 and 8.5 fit me good. The sizing they use was euro... and i bought my pair from LV in san jose...

Back
Top Bottom