Kanye's true love - clothes

wenn5041303__oPt.jpg

Screw rapping! Kanye West is all about fashion.

In fact, the Golddigger just wrote this blog about his "true love", his "first love."

And it's not rap or hip hop!

Of his recent trip to Paris for fashion week (and not getting into the Balenciaga show), Kanye says:

"I just love the clothes! Lex and I are not there 2 take pictures… I don't have an album about 2 drop… my tour is sold out… I love fashion and thisis one of the funnest things we can make time for! I totally love and respect any designer that won't let me come 2 there show… it's their show… theydon't owe me anything… Balenciaga is one of the illest lines right now and I don't feel any type of way about not getting in! There's always acatch 22 in being a celeb … your motives are always questioned… but only time will show my true love MY FIRST LOVE is for fashion and I appreciate just beingin a position 2 afford 2 be able 2 spend a week in Paris visiting shows. I wish everyone could have this experience, the new music you hear, the new people youmeet and most of all the beautiful clothes! I understand that some designers don't want all that unnecessary commotion at there shows, that's what Imean by "I get a lot of attention" … I feel like music and fashion don't bridge enough… at least not as much as it did in the 80's whenMadonna and Michael actually influenced designers… there was a give and take. I never use my blog 2 clear stuff up… but this is so close 2 my heart I had 2 saysomething… Anyone saying something negative has it wrong, they've got me wrong… I just want 2 make great art on every level and fashion shows are one ofthe best forms of art in the world. Thank you Paris again for the inspiration!!!"

^ I think he should stick to his first love...and make sure his 2nd love is making beats not singing songs.
IMO.

you know something is wrong when you shop more than your girlfriend.
smh.gif

Perez Hilton is such a joke.

Anyone seen Nip/Tuck, where the celebrity blogger makes fun of actors' appearances but he himself is disgusting looking? Perez Hilton reminds me of thatguy...he is fat, ugly, and a worthless human being, yet he makes fun of supremely successful, talented individuals. It bothers me that people read his garbage.

That's not in response to this article in particular...just sayin..

fashion? most of his stuff just consists of just a regular ol hoody track jacket and some nice jeans with a nice pair of shoes.

he has it made. whatever he does, hes looked at like the ultimate inventor

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

^ I think he should stick to his first love...and make sure his 2nd love is making beats not singing songs.
IMO.

word. i mean even just blaze said his true motives for making beats was to fund his videogame obsession...

keep doing what you do, and keep pumping out those dope beats for good music. i dont really care what your first love is
laugh.gif
it can be baseball card collecting for all i care. just dont get lazy on yourmusic, and we're all good.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Anyone seen Nip/Tuck, where the celebrity blogger makes fun of actors' appearances but he himself is disgusting looking? Perez Hilton reminds me of that guy...he is fat, ugly, and a worthless human being, yet he makes fun of supremely successful, talented individuals. It bothers me that people read his garbage.

I agree with u 100%. I can't stand dude.

up-perez.jpg

perez2.jpg

Seriously, how this horrific-looking creature could get the nerve to insult someone's appearance is beyond me.

BLASTED!!!
Shopping bags are in the way of what shoes he is wearing!!
Now I'll never know!!
What bags are those shopping bags from though???
I thought WE/SC store but I might be wrong.

up-perez.jpg
Seriously, how this horrific-looking creature could get the nerve to insult someone's appearance is beyond me.
I don't think Perez was insulting Kanye...he probably loves Kanye. pause. But yeah, he will attack anyone he doesn't like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

up-perez.jpg
I don't think Perez was insulting Kanye...he probably loves Kanye. pause.

No need for a pause...that dude is sweet

Anyone seen Nip/Tuck, where the celebrity blogger makes fun of actors' appearances but he himself is disgusting looking? Perez Hilton reminds me of that guy...he is fat, ugly, and a worthless human being, yet he makes fun of supremely successful, talented individuals. It bothers me that people read his garbage.

No. Perez Hilton IS that guy.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

fashion? most of his stuff just consists of just a regular ol hoody track jacket and some nice jeans with a nice pair of shoes.

he has it made. whatever he does, hes looked at like the ultimate inventor
exactly, most of dude's fits are average street wear fits. yea he got some loot so he can throw in a LV or other designer brand accessory and callhimself creative. take the pic posted above, i dont even know whats going on around dude's neck. the jacket is average but we know what black/green/redspells so most cats will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. he's probably wearing some limited/hyped kicks sohe'll get props from the sneakerhead crowd..

btw

Perez Hilton is raking in loose change in the recording industry....
Mr. Lavandeira has been negotiating a deal that would provide him with his own imprint at Warner Brothers Records, a division of the music giant Warner Music Group, he said. This was confirmed by several other people associated with the talks who spoke on condition of anonymity because no deal has been made. The talks are preliminary, and an agreement is not certain, but Mr. Lavandeira could receive $100,000 a year as an advance against 50 percent of any profits generated by artists he discovers and releases through Warner Brothers, these people said.

A lawyer for Mr. Lavandeira and representatives of Warner Brothers declined to comment on the negotiations.

Though the agreement under discussion would represent a small sum for Warner Brothers, it would help support Mr. Lavandeira's claims that he has an ear for more than the latest celebrity scoop. More than that, though, a label deal for Mr. Lavandeira, whose Web site draws an estimated 2.8 million visitors a month, according to ComScore Media Metrix, would be a recognition of the influence that blogs can wield in generating word of mouth about music.

Back
Top Bottom