Karhu Retro Runners

FP x Karhu Fusion 2.0 las night
92A3C89C-DF02-4B6A-814B-B288EAC6E860.jpeg
Still want a second pair of these
One of the best fusions there is

Wonder if they tweaked the shape on the Fusion as well? Looks pointier than usual.

I've finally decided to try a pair of Karhu, it's been a long time seeing nice cw and i choose a Synchron from the linnut pack.

But it looks like sizing is "special" with this brand, reading going down 1/2 size for some, 1/2 up for others ... Anyone that can comfort me (or i'd try to change before shipping) ?

karhu-synchron-classic-linnut-pack-part-ii-f802627-mood-2.jpg

Synchron you have to go a size half up.

Aria’s and Fusion 2.0 go TTS

Thanks !

It's not easy with these sizing charts ... No f***ing logic between brands and EU / US / UK / cm info :smh:

I'm US 7 in NB998, US7.5 in NB1500 and others NB, US8 (sometimes 7.5) in AM1, US8 in Gel Lyte III & V, what do you recommend here ?

Last edited:
Your TTS 7.5??
Thanks !

It's not easy with these sizing charts ... No f***ing logic between brands and EU / US / UK / cm info :smh:

I'm US 7 in NB998, US7.5 in NB1500 and others NB, US8 (sometimes 7.5) in AM1, US8 in Gel Lyte III & V, what do you recommend here ?

Your TTS 7.5??

I can't tell, as i said, i can fit sneakers from US7 to US8,5 depending on models and brands ... I would say UK7 as the safest size to choose for me.

I called the shop and they say that US8 could fit if i'm US7,5 on my NB1500. It corresponds to UK7, i've confirmed my order so wait & see now ...

I'll post a pic of the shoe and tell you how they fit :nerd: Fingers crossed cause they look awesome !

I copped a pair of fusion 2.0 outdoor pack and im selling them bc they fit mad tight. I need at least a .5 up from my TTS.

Lol Iight man! Hope I helped at least.
I can't tell, as i said, i can fit sneakers from US7 to US8,5 depending on models and brands ... I would say UK7 as the safest size to choose for me.

I called the shop and they say that US8 could fit if i'm US7,5 on my NB1500. It corresponds to UK7, i've confirmed my order so wait & see now ...

I'll post a pic of the shoe and tell you how they fit :nerd: Fingers crossed cause they look awesome !

I got no synchron, only fusion 2. My fusion 2.0, sz 8.5 is a lil big. I wore NB1500 8.5. 997 us8.
Hope it helps.

I got no synchron, only fusion 2. My fusion 2.0, sz 8.5 is a lil big. I wore NB1500 8.5. 997 us8.
Hope it helps.

Still good to know :smokin
It seems it's the opposite for synchron. I hope i will answer this question next weekend and let yall know :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom