Katie Got Bandz VOL. Fall Back Kreyshawn, Chi-Town Got This!!!

"These chicks hating but they fans though so they find time to stand next to me/ bars $%*@ I kill verses, therefore I murder beats, sad part I just started rapping and most rap chicks can't %$&@# with me"
:smokin

Sad my dude king Louie consigning this... Maybe she really spits on the tapes tho.... Louie took a min to grow on me.

YO, no joke, i thought this was one of those NBA videos from general man. I swear I thought somebody else was speaking over the muted video. lol!

***** a joke, b.

DA GAWD IZ BACK!

I'mma say this

once a rapper "hipsters" love goes to jail, a new one takes their place (like Gucci to Waka)
I wonder if she's going to take Keef's spot considering the rest of GBE is even worse than he is.

Last edited:
DA GAWD IZ BACK!

I'mma say this

once a rapper "hipsters" love goes to jail, a new one takes their place (like Gucci to Waka)
I wonder if she's going to take Keef's spot considering the rest of GBE is even worse than he is.

Katie take Keef spot? Na, I really think its going to be Herb and Bibby. Is it me or is Katie looking kinda :smokin in this vid

Last edited:
I saw that pop out video last night, I ain't gonna front the song is kinda :pimp: the ratchets will love it

I'd smash now 
smile.gif

Pop Out is TOUGH. I don't know why you cats deny Katie's skills. Sure she looks like Francine from Arthur, but you can't deny her musicianship and new weave. 
pimp.gif

This muppet faced thing should be slapped for making me lose 30 secs of life by listening to that bs. She needs to crawl into a hole and stay there.

Back
Top Bottom