Kawhi Leonard New Balance

I got the shipping too!
Kinda cool they actually made color ways for all the teams kawhi could’ve signed with
lol wondering if that was on purpose or just a safety net. Wondering if these will release but maybe SP got stock and had em up early?

lol wondering if that was on purpose or just a safety net. Wondering if these will release but maybe SP got stock and had em up early?

I have no idea..it’s possible. Maybe Shoe palace has a deal with new balance. In LA they had the kawhi fun house shop which was inside a shoe palace location if I’m not mistaken. And they had these colorways on their online shop...maybe shoe palace will be the place to go for these Omn1s

I cant wait to hoop in these.

I'll be honest, I've been buying only Nikes for the past 10 years. Its crazy how much better quality these are, compared to J's and today's Nikes. There seems not to be a stitch out of place or color blocking on the rubber bleeding into each other. I thought the pattern on the toe was silk screened on but it seems to be a different texture of thread.

I wear size Men's 9 for Nikes but Ive been hearing these run long. So I ordered half a size down, and I like the fit, They might be a slightly too tight but I know the foam will break down into something that fits like a glove, It is very difficult to put a foot into the shoe initially but lock down seems legit
20191115_231643.jpg 20191115_231700.jpg 20191115_231721.jpg 20191115_231750.jpg 20191115_231732.jpg 20191115_231709.jpg

Attachments

• 20191115_231656.jpg
    20191115_231656.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 30
I used to be a Nike guy too. But I've felt that the majority of my money is paid for the swoosh, but the quality of the shoes. Fortunately, Nike now have to compete with not only adidas, but also Puma, New Balance and Under Armour. We may get better quality from Nike as a result.

does any website still have a 10.5 available? checked out FTL and SP and were both OOS
if your close to any of the inline stores i would call and check because in store has not sold out of the shoes to my knowledge

when you start hooping in the Omn1s, let me know how the front of the shoe is holding up, particularly the section where the cushion & sole's rubber meet in the front
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 8.06.10 PM.png

that's exactly what's happening to the ones i have... the design should have had the sole's rubber all the way around & not stopping halfway
Ahh it’s fine. Got them to ball in and the occasional casual wear. Gave nb a pass on their first ball sneaker

man dunno why but these feel like quite similar to XIs. Just goes to show you how well designed og j's were

... you're too nice :D they've been making hoop shoes on & off since 1982.....
for $140 i would've expected them to hold up better.... this is after a couple months of indoor hoop

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.42.45 PM.png
oh jeez man that's bad. I dont have any separation like that. get a refund on those

Back
Top Bottom